+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-B Appointment availability in Vancouver or Calgary

Sinha.616

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi All, I have Canadian PR but reside in the USA. I would like to get H1-B visa stamping done from Canada. Just started on my DS-160 application but have not yet submitted it. Could anyone tell about their experience in regards to appointment availability? What is the first available appointment if you recently submitted DS-160 and looking for appointment availability? Also, is it advisable to get stamping from Canada or it is better to go to India?

Hi All, can someone please help? Also, what are the consequences of getting stuck for more than 6 months in Canada or India?

Last edited:

su0du0tict

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Hi All, I have Canadian PR but reside in the USA. I would like to get H1-B visa stamping done from Canada. Just started on my DS-160 application but have not yet submitted it. Could anyone tell about their experience in regards to appointment availability? What is the first available appointment if you recently submitted DS-160 and looking for appointment availability? Also, is it advisable to get stamping from Canada or it is better to go to India?

Hi All, can someone please help? Also, what are the consequences of getting stuck for more than 6 months in Canada or India?
Hello,
Looks like people are getting interview wavers with Canada PR. I also intend to try the same, however, in few months.

https://www.immihelp.com/visa-stamping-from-canada-mexico-experiences/1/