+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could be having the worst luck....my fingerprints were rejectedby FBI (as illegible) for the second time.

Going to take fingerprints for the third time today and submit them.... :(

Has anybody gone through a third time for FBI check.... my nomination expires early july..... i will submit all the papers I have till that time..... but my worry is, are FBI going to keep doing this until their stupid machine can read my prints.... Im getting my fingerprints done at the local police station....

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Hi Sry to hear that ur fingerprints got rejected again.

When I sent my prints to FBI. I sent three fingerprint sets, just to make sure one of them works. I would suggest you do the same. Actually the guy who took my fingerprints suggested that. I think it's not a bad idea given how long it takes.

good luck.

Jacaranda said:
I could be having the worst luck....my fingerprints were rejectedby FBI (as illegible) for the second time.

Has anybody gone through a third time for FBI check.... my nomination expires early july..... i will submit all the papers I have till that time..... but my worry is, are FBI going to keep doing this until their stupid machine can read my prints.... Im getting my fingerprints done at the local police station....

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jacaranda:

Try getting multiple sets of fingerprints. I had mine done on an official fingerprint card and also on a printout of the card (on regular paper) from the FBI website.

Also, hydrate well for a day or so before you go to get your prints done. Sometimes that really really helps.

Good luck, it will work out this time.

Cheers,

Jacaranda said:

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jacaranda said:

Try to get fingerprinting done at some other place this time. Also as other have suggested send multiple fingerprint cards , plus also hydrate well..... the woman who did my fingerprinting told me something similar.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks DesikiVaat, aNewHope, omardalian for all the tips....... will keep hydrated, and get multiple prints done, and see how it goes.....

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
After a month of wait, my bank check get cashed on 29th. It will be great if someone can update tracking sheet.
Thanks,

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hi PaToAb,
I made cashiers check from bank of america, I called custmor care and they said they can't track it is cashed or not. Only the person for whome it was made can tell that did they cashed or not.

Does some one have a number to call or some more info on this.

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
cooldeepforyou said:
Hi PaToAb,
I made cashiers check from bank of america, I called custmor care and they said they can't track it is cashed or not. Only the person for whome it was made can tell that did they cashed or not.

go to the branch where you got the cashier's check from. they do have that information for you, ask the manager to help you.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
888-217-4038
you should have copy of the check as they will ask some numbers from that and the amount.

cooldeepforyou said:
Hi PaToAb,

samay008

Feb 2, 2010
Hi,

Has the immig fee changed from 510$ to 550$ pls clarify

canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng

Thanks

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
Yes, according to the website.

"the"

samay008 said:
Hi,

Has the immig fee changed from 510$ to 550$ pls clarify

canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng

Thanks

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I was reading this forum somebody just mentioned Canadian Iimigration fees is $550 US Dolloars now However I just sent my application on 05/05/2010 and sent $510 for main applicant and $510 for my spouse and $140 for my kid ? Did I misscalculate ? If yes, can I send them difference now ?

Thanks

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Yes if you read the website: http://canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
On the top it says "Effective May 1, 2010 and subject to change at any time."

That means all applications postmarked the 1st and after need to have $550 in fees for the principal.

More than likely they will return the application if they think the fees is less. Maybe they will make an exception because it was sent on the 5th. Not sure.

You cannot send in a difference. Wait for their response. If they dont return the package then more than likely you are OK. If they return the package then just send in the original payment + the difference.

Ambitious07 said:
Hi guys,

I was reading this forum somebody just mentioned Canadian Iimigration fees is $550 US Dolloars now However I just sent my application on 05/05/2010 and sent $510 for main applicant and $510 for my spouse and $140 for my kid ? Did I misscalculate ? If yes, can I send them difference now ?

Thanks