+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ambitious07 said:
Hi Guys,

I am resident of NYC and having trouble to apply for NY and MA PCCs. Please help me and let me know the procedure if anybody applied for NY and MA.

I paid $61 to L1 agency only for live scan for NYS and the lady gave me just receipt and said you have to fill some other forms and submit directly with this given receipt number and I am trying to find out the requirement for MA.

I'll appreciate your help

Thanks

Here is the MA Background History check form. Mail this one with required fee. http://www.mass.gov/Eeops/docs/chsb/cori_request_personal.pdf

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
NewHome_Alberta said:
Here is the MA Background History check form. Mail this one with required fee. http://www.mass.gov/Eeops/docs/chsb/cori_request_personal.pdf

I am unable to open this link plz help me and also let me know I just got my envolope from FBI. Can I open it and see their report ?

Thanks for your help.

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Hi, the link seems to be fine. Did you try right clicking it and using "save link as..." or "save target as...". Also make sure you have acrobat reader installed.

A piece of advice. My lawyer actually told me NOT to worry about the state PCC's at the moment because it is not required. She said it doesn't harm if you send it but the chances are that by the time they approve your case your State PCC's will expire. And usually they request new PCC's from your country and state of current residence. So most likely you will have to do it again anyhow. Just my 2 cents.

Yes you can open the FBI envelope. And I would also make a copy of it for your records.

~Omar

Ambitious07 said:
I am unable to open this link plz help me and also let me know I just got my envolope from FBI. Can I open it and see their report ?

Thanks for your help.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Phew !!
Finally sent my docs to CIC today. :)

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
omardalian said:
Hi, the link seems to be fine. Did you try right clicking it and using "save link as..." or "save target as...". Also make sure you have acrobat reader installed.

A piece of advice. My lawyer actually told me NOT to worry about the state PCC's at the moment because it is not required. She said it doesn't harm if you send it but the chances are that by the time they approve your case your State PCC's will expire. And usually they request new PCC's from your country and state of current residence. So most likely you will have to do it again anyhow. Just my 2 cents.

Yes you can open the FBI envelope. And I would also make a copy of it for your records.

~Omar

I found 3 PDF forms so If I am paying $25 then I only need to fill first one and send them. They also don't require finger prints right?

Thanks

Waqas

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick2305 said:
Typically how long after the credit card is charged should I expect to get the FBI certificate?
within 10 days - 2 weeks

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Yes if you are paying $25 you only need to complete the first page. Doesnt look like they need fingerprints; they dont ask for it.

Ambitious07 said:
I found 3 PDF forms so If I am paying $25 then I only need to fill first one and send them. They also don't require finger prints right?

Thanks

Waqas

happydwarf

Feb 18, 2009
HI Seniors,

On April 4th, FBI took money from my credit card, how long will it take for the report.

Thank You.
Sri

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Within 2 weeks.

happydwarf said:
HI Seniors,

On April 4th, FBI took money from my credit card, how long will it take for the report.

Thank You.
Sri

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011

My money order sent to CIC with my application was cashed today. So I suppose they didnt find any issues with my application forms.
Cheers,
Manny

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009

There still could be issues. They cashed for me and my wife. Wife's was rejected. Asked to resubmit and they will not charge for the second attempt.

Manny said:
My money order sent to CIC with my application was cashed today. So I suppose they didnt find any issues with my application forms.
Cheers,
Manny

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
How long does it take to get message back from CIC after sending AINP/CIC Application to CIC?
What do you expect to get from CIC back?

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
kim123456 said:
How long does it take to get message back from CIC after sending AINP/CIC Application to CIC?
What do you expect to get from CIC back?
CIC will send AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt) with Medical Request to you in 3-4 months. Once you complete your medical exam, you'll wait for another several months for PPR (passport request). Then you'll send your passport and RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) to CIC, and CIC will send your passport back with PR (Permanent Resident) visa.

*RPRF can be paid at any stage of the process, so if you have already paid RPRF, you do not need to send it with your passport to CIC.
*Many cases are transfered to local consulate for faster processing after AOR/Medical Request, but some cases stay in Buffalo.

You'll find forum members' timeslines in our timeline tracker (http://tinyurl.com/AINP-Tracking-System)