+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
VSRao/Virgos,

So do we need to put some envlop(may be with reply adress on it) along with application to CIC??

2. I pasted the label on the "Express Mail" not on the envelop which was enclosed in it.
Thank you
Virgo

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Jacaranda said:
Lucky you Mcluvin, you get a flood of responses to your queries....

good luck with your application, I will wait for my pending FBI report.
Jacaranda,

I do not know the right answer to your question, my FBI thingy went pretty smooth, and I would hate to give you an incorrect / uneducated response. I am sure this is the case with most of the guys, don't think anyone is ignoring you - at least I don't know about it ;)

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
virgo said:
VSRao/Virgos,

So do we need to put some envlop(may be with reply adress on it) along with application to CIC??

Thank you
Virgo
they are probably enclosing the application in a regular envelope and the putting this envelope in USPS / FedEx envelope.
to answer your question - you don't NEED to put in any other envelope while submitting the CIC application.

when you send your passports, however, you may opt to self addressed USPS Express Mail envelope with the correct 'stamps' on it, not 'metered' . otherwise they use regular first class mail.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
McLuvin said:
Thanks buddy... that would help a lot... So wats the status of you application as of today...
long time buddy - how've you been? i have my single entry immigrant visa stamp and i plan on doing my landing by the end of april.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
nomad_musafir said:
they are probably enclosing the application in a regular envelope and the putting this envelope in USPS / FedEx envelope.
to answer your question - you don't NEED to put in any other envelope while submitting the CIC application.

when you send your passports, however, you may opt to self addressed USPS Express Mail envelope with the correct 'stamps' on it, not 'metered' . otherwise they use regular first class mail.
What nomad said is correct.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Re: Is it Worth applying for CIC ??

car33r said:
Hold your horses cowboy, all the cases that you have pointed on trackitt with status denied have been denied at the AINP nomination stage.

There is no case known to anyone on this forum that has been denied by CIC after nomination has been issued by AINP citing the reason that economy is down and no job for NOC.

So if you have been nominated then go ahead and apply to CIC without taxing your brain.
Dude, I am not that stupid as you think I am.

Unfilter the Data and look at fields:
-There is no Medical process in PNP process !!
- Also Passport is not requested in PNP process !!
- No VISA is stamped in PNP process !!

Also go one level up :
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers

and read this>>
Provincial Nominees
Use this tracker if you have filed for immigration to Canada under the Provincial Nominees Immigration program.

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ok Mr. smarty ass make it simple for me and others as well what is your conclusion after doing this thorough analysis of the spreadsheet. Surely you are not stupid because you are seeing something which is not visible to the common mortals.

For those denied cases:

this indicated that their application was denied at AINP nomination stage and they did not move on to see the CIC side. The guys who filled the spreadsheet made an error while entering their information. How else would you justify the Applied for Provincial Nomination date and Application sent to Visa Office Date being the same? How else would you justify that someone on that spreadsheet applied for provincial nomination on 7th Apr 2009 and got AOR on 17th august 2009? If this does not prove that your crazy analysis is flawed then also look at the notes column and few guys are saying that they got letter from AINP and not CIC regarding their nomination denial.

deveshjaitley said:
Dude, I am not that stupid as you think I am.

Unfilter the Data and look at fields:

Also go one level up :
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers

and read this>>
Provincial Nominees
Use this tracker if you have filed for immigration to Canada under the Provincial Nominees Immigration program.

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
Guys

I am going to send my application to CIC in 2 weeks. I just noticed that my Passport is going to expire in 4 months (in July2010).
should I hold on to my CIC application untill I get my passport renewed?. I figured getting the passport renewal will take another month.
unless i pay extra money to expedite this process.
I didnt find any specifice instructions on CIC application regarding passport validity. it just say copy of valid passport.
my question is ..is there any specific instructions called out about that if the passport has to be valid for a year at the time of CIC applications or something like that?

Albertahero

Jun 7, 2009

Stop gals,

Stop ur crazy analysis. First concentrate on your work ie; Sending the application to CIC.
Follow the karma rule : Do your duty automatically you will get the sweetful fruits.

Thanks,
:D :D :D :D

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Albertahero said:
Stop gals,

Stop ur crazy analysis. First concentrate on your work ie; Sending the application to CIC.
Follow the karma rule : Do your duty automatically you will get the sweetful fruits.

Thanks,
:D :D :D :D
Like it...

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011

dev and car,
Analysis 101: Whatever analysis we do, the important thing is to note that the analysis is as accurate as the underlying data. There are folks who'd go in to trackit and enter AINP application info without having filed a CIC application as well as leave it incomplete. I think these "bad data" outliers should be ignored. Also note that NOC is something that is applicable only to get the nomination. Prov Nominees don't enter any NOC code in the CIC application. Having granted the nomination, Alberta will not withdraw it unless there is a serious misstatement made by nominee while applying. However, CIC can always reject an application (i.e any application incl AINP nominees') for various reasons. But they would not deny by saying AINP nominated someone by mistake.

My CAD 0.02 :D

car33r said:
Ok Mr. smarty ass make it simple for me and others as well what is your conclusion after doing this thorough analysis of the spreadsheet. Surely you are not stupid because you are seeing something which is not visible to the common mortals.

Aliya

Jan 23, 2009
Hi,

I got my FBI result today my mail. I'm sending my application to CIC tomorrow.

Do I need to submit this FBI mail to CIC as it is without opening the envelope. Can I open the envelope and see the report.

Thanks,
Aliya

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Aliya said:
Hi,

I got my FBI result today my mail. I'm sending my application to CIC tomorrow.

Do I need to submit this FBI mail to CIC as it is without opening the envelope. Can I open the envelope and see the report.

Thanks,
Aliya

Go ahead take a peek, while you are at it make a copy for your self too.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009

Manny said:
dev and car,
Analysis 101: Whatever analysis we do, the important thing is to note that the analysis is as accurate as the underlying data. There are folks who'd go in to trackit and enter AINP application info without having filed a CIC application as well as leave it incomplete. I think these "bad data" outliers should be ignored. Also note that NOC is something that is applicable only to get the nomination. Prov Nominees don't enter any NOC code in the CIC application. Having granted the nomination, Alberta will not withdraw it unless there is a serious misstatement made by nominee while applying. However, CIC can always reject an application (i.e any application incl AINP nominees') for various reasons. But they would not deny by saying AINP nominated someone by mistake.

My CAD 0.02 :D
I stand corrected.