+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/only-who-submitted-cicainpsrsus-visa-holder-category-application-t15729.0.html;msg74119#msg74119

This is what I did a year ago.
Thanks buddy... that would help a lot... So wats the status of you application as of today... Am asking you this as you told "year ago"

You know, I can make a bench mark :)

BR,
McLuvin

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Is it Worth applying for CIC ??

It is worth applying for CIC Process anymore??

Here are the facts:
Check This Site
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

Filter by Application Status = "Denied"

Result:
  • Total Denied Cases = 10 (9 Indians & 1 Pakistani National)
  • Most NOC = 2171
  • All ALBERTA Nominees
  • Denial Duration = 01-Mar-2010 to 19-Mar-2010
  • Denial Reason : ECONOMY IS DOWN, NOT ENOUGH JOBS IN APPLIED NOC

Here it gets Crazy:

• If there are no Jobs, then Why State Nomination was issued??
  • Since State Nomination was FREE, is this only to make money from candidates as Processing Fee is not refundable??

We waiting for 1.5 yr and Many paid $1000+ USD !!! is it not waste of Time & Money ??

northern

Aug 20, 2009
deveshjaitley,

I believe guys, you are referring to, got rejection letters from Province. If you got approval letter, you should apply to CIC and should not have any hick ups in process.

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Is it Worth applying for CIC ??

Hold your horses cowboy, all the cases that you have pointed on trackitt with status denied have been denied at the AINP nomination stage.

There is no case known to anyone on this forum that has been denied by CIC after nomination has been issued by AINP citing the reason that economy is down and no job for NOC.

So if you have been nominated then go ahead and apply to CIC without taxing your brain.

deveshjaitley said:

Here are the facts:
Check This Site
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

Result:
  • Most NOC = 2171
  • All ALBERTA Nominees

Here it gets Crazy:

• Since State Nomination was FREE, is this only to make money from candidates as Processing Fee is not refundable??

We waiting for 1.5 yr and Many paid $1000+ USD !!! is it not waste of Time & Money ??

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
McLuvin said:
Hi Jacaranda,

I am back after a long silence....

I applied for my FBI clearance on jan 20th and recieved it on March 19th... for both me and my wife... I have this letter stating that there is no criminal record with out any signature... is that how its usually sent out??

Anyway I am moving to the next step... ie sending my application to CIC Buffalo... I have a few concerns (U can call them silly but what the heck is this forum for...)
1. I have 3 applicants including me (2 adults + 1 child) - do i need to get money orders as seperate one's or can I do away with one MO
2. There is this orange sticker given by AINP, which needs to be pasted on the envelope.. Do i need to paste it in the fedex envelope or in the packet which i am going to put in the documents?? (As being precautious, I am enclosing my documents inside a second envelope)
3. The passport size photos.. can i just put them inside the envelope or need to stick it in the application.
4. Also my state NJ PCC was issued on Dec 30 2009, so will it be ok if my application package reached before March 1st. Or is it the date the MO are cashed?

Guys dont shout at me for being silly.. I want make sure that they dont send my package back.. You know after being in H1B like pirates (The scared ones) I have become a scared soul.. Help me out Guys...

BR,
McLuvin
1. You can do one or multiple. I took two(wife & myself).
2. I pasted the label on the "Express Mail" not on the envelop which was enclosed in it.
3. Place immigration photos in an envelope and staple the envelope to the second page of the application being careful not to put a staple through the photos.

I have sent out my application on feb 19th and MO got encashed on feb 26th.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
vsrao said:
1. You can do one or multiple. I took two(wife & myself).
2. I pasted the label on the "Express Mail" not on the envelop which was enclosed in it.
3. Place immigration photos in an envelope and staple the envelope to the second page of the application being careful not to put a staple through the photos.

I have sent out my application on feb 19th and MO got encashed on feb 26th.
Thanks Rao garu... long time no see :)

I will go by your words... Planning to send it 2moro :)

BR,
McLuvin

Albertahero

Jun 7, 2009
Hi MCLuvin,

vankkam, taliva

Dont send it tomorrow, if you are sending through USPS. This stupid USPS fellows they will deliver on Sat and they will left a note.
Why embassy people will go and pick or ask for redelivery. Again it will comes to you after 5 days, if you are lucky means otherwise
after one month. Its happened same thing to me. So its always suggestable to send on mondays.

This is just a note for you................... :p :p :p :p

Thanks,
Alabertahero

McLuvin said:
Thanks Rao garu... long time no see :)

I will go by your words... Planning to send it 2moro :)

BR,
McLuvin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Albertahero said:
Hi MCLuvin,

vankkam, taliva

Dont send it tomorrow, if you are sending through USPS. This stupid USPS fellows they will deliver on Sat and they will left a note.
Why embassy people will go and pick or ask for redelivery. Again it will comes to you after 5 days, if you are lucky means otherwise
after one month. Its happened same thing to me. So its always suggestable to send on mondays.

This is just a note for you................... :p :p :p :p

Thanks,
Alabertahero
Super appu.... will do the same..

When did you apply and what's the status??

Still skeptical thinking where the road ahead takes me to...

BR,
McLuvin

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky you Mcluvin, you get a flood of responses to your queries....

good luck with your application, I will wait for my pending FBI report.

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

deveshjaitley said:

Here are the facts:
Check This Site

Result:
  • Most NOC = 2171
  • All ALBERTA Nominees
-------------------Can you confirm about this...

Here it gets Crazy:

None of the denied cases were AINP nominated. None of those mentioned cases does not have "Provincial Nomination Received" date.... I am assuming they were rejected at the Nomination stage.

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009

deveshjaitley said:

Here are the facts:
Check This Site

Result:

My dear Woodbridge Buddy!!!

What happened that you did this research and came up with this grievence?

What is the status of you application... last time we communicated was when you helped out with the FBI forms...

BR,
McLuvin
  • Most NOC = 2171
  • All ALBERTA Nominees

Here it gets Crazy:

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Jacaranda said:
Lucky you Mcluvin, you get a flood of responses to your queries....

good luck with your application, I will wait for my pending FBI report.
Thanks Jacaranda, You know I was skeptical initially thinking that guys out here will start spitting at me for asking things like where to paste the AINP sticker and other silly stuff.. But the guys out here have been gracious.. :)

And by looking at a couple of posts, i am starting to think if its takes only4-6 months to get the visa stamped.. any thoughts on that?

BR,
McLuvin

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It used to take 4-6 months to get visa stamped when the first rush of AINP nominated applicants were submitting to CIC; which was the case last year. But since late last year it has started to take 3-4 months just to get AOR. And this delay is getting longer day by day. I would consider myself lucky if I get AOR in 4-6 months as some of the members have pointed out that the new processing time is 30 weeks just to receive the AOR.

So you can see as AINP gained in popularity over a period of time, the rush of applicants increased contributing to increased processing time.

McLuvin said:
Thanks Jacaranda, You know I was skeptical initially thinking that guys out here will start spitting at me for asking things like where to paste the AINP sticker and other silly stuff.. But the guys out here have been gracious.. :)

And by looking at a couple of posts, i am starting to think if its takes only4-6 months to get the visa stamped.. any thoughts on that?

BR,
McLuvin