+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
Jasper,

Iam sending my application to CIC next week i mean before 20th of march 2010 with FBI and all pccs.

Is there any one in the same time line.

Thanks,
venks80 ???

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
venks80 said:
Jasper,

Iam sending my application to CIC next week i mean before 20th of march 2010 with FBI and all pccs.

Is there any one in the same time line.

Thanks,
venks80 ???
Hi venks80,

My lawyer is now reviewing my application and it should be sent to Buffalo soon, so my timeline will be almost same as yours.

Please let us know once your CIC application reaches Buffalo, so that I can update your timeline on our spreadsheet.

Good Luck!

canadavasi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Jasper, desikiVAAT, virgos, Seniors, Experts and Friends

I spent last 2-3 hours to go through all the 54 pages of this great thread in the hope that I find an answer to my previous question, Since I dint find an answer, I am requesting everyone to please help me with my query:

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum and need help. I received my nomination in Jan and I am currently awaiting FBI clearance certificate. My problem is that I have to move back to India in another 2 weeks and most likely, I might not get the FBI clearance document by then.

To complicate the matter, i am moving to canada on a study permit in April end. I am thinking of applying then from Canada and sending all the documents in one go.

Will it be an issue if I send my documents to Buffalo even though I am in canada and that too on study permit? please help as I don't want to lose the opportunity to get PR after coming so close.

Thanks for your help.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canadavasi:

Once you are in Canada, Buffalo is your default CIC office to send your CIC application. It is a fairly routine process and is done all the time. Don't panic, you will be fine. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

canadavasi said:

I spent last 2-3 hours to go through all the 54 pages of this great thread in the hope that I find an answer to my previous question, Since I dint find an answer, I am requesting everyone to please help me with my query:

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum and need help. I received my nomination in Jan and I am currently awaiting FBI clearance certificate. My problem is that I have to move back to India in another 2 weeks and most likely, I might not get the FBI clearance document by then.

To complicate the matter, i am moving to canada on a study permit in April end. I am thinking of applying then from Canada and sending all the documents in one go.

Will it be an issue if I send my documents to Buffalo even though I am in canada and that too on study permit? please help as I don't want to lose the opportunity to get PR after coming so close.

Thanks for your help.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Jasper said:
Hi venks80,

My lawyer is now reviewing my application and it should be sent to Buffalo soon, so my timeline will be almost same as yours.

Please let us know once your CIC application reaches Buffalo, so that I can update your timeline on our spreadsheet.

Good Luck!

Hi Jasper - Can you add my entry too in the spread sheet.

CIC Application Sent Dt: 08-Feb-2010
CIC Received Dt: 09-Feb-2010
Check encashed Dt: 12-Feb-2010
Sent application without FBI.

Thanks
-Kale

MhK

May 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
IT code (2171)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
Hi, can someone please answer this.

i am waiting for my FBI report. i am thinking of also getting PCC from my US state where i live.

does anyone know, whats the validity period(duration) of PCC for alberta AINP nomination application ?

Thanks

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavasi said:
Please help, need help from seniors and experts, I am reposting my query....

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your help.
Canadavasi - i have read some older posts where people have transferred their application to India office (it was in the 'CIC application' thread).

Regarding your moving to Canada- u need to keep AINP posted about any change in job, status or address - so i think so must contact them and let them know. Till now AINP just wants you in status till u get your nomination & after that they are not bothered-so hopefully your will get through....dnt know if they would process your application if u r moving to Canada...which state r you going for study?

U might need to file fresh application for immigration...for how long are u going to be in canada? In canada there is a special class for people holding Canadain college degree...u might qualify for that.

For FBI- there can be two options, first ask some friend to send your FBI report to India but i am sure you have already thought of this of this option & is not any help......second, call FBI and ask if you can change your FBI report mailing address- try to get that address changed to your India address or where ever you will be in next 8-10 weeks......if not re-apply from India for FBI.

Hope this helps... this is the maximum i could think of- hopefully some member with similar experience will be able to help you better.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Might help while filling application... was going through all info on how to fill forms when i came across this.....would have totally missed it if i had gone through the papers that came with Nomination cert.

In the "Application for Permanent Residence" where you need to check on "Economic Class"..dnt forget to fill in "PNP" in "other"

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MhK said:
Hi, can someone please answer this.

i am waiting for my FBI report. i am thinking of also getting PCC from my US state where i live.

does anyone know, whats the validity period(duration) of PCC for alberta AINP nomination application ?

Thanks
its 3 months for all PCCs & FBI report...they should not be older than 3 months when they receive your application.

spbhayankar

Mar 12, 2010
Friends,
I got my Nomination Packet in November, Just sent Requests for PCC and FBI Clearance Certificates for me and my Wife.
I am in a dilemma because, I have a newborn who does not have a Passport yet, It takes around 2-3 months to get a passport for the baby. Mean while can I apply for CIC without the baby's passport. Kind of confused on this issue. :eek:
Can some one please throw some light on this issue.

Thanks for all the information. :)

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Email2kale,
Ur check got cashed on 12th feb?.......or is it a typo and u meant 12th Mar...

If it is intact 12th feb....then u have this shortest reported time. ...anyways looks like ur application is in good hands...best of luck
-virgos

email2kale said:
Hi Jasper - Can you add my entry too in the spread sheet.

CIC Application Sent Dt: 08-Feb-2010
CIC Received Dt: 09-Feb-2010
Check encashed Dt: 12-Feb-2010
Sent application without FBI.

Thanks
-Kale

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

virgos said:
Email2kale,
Ur check got cashed on 12th feb?.......or is it a typo and u meant 12th Mar...

If it is intact 12th feb....then u have this shortest reported time. ...anyways looks like ur application is in good hands...best of luck
-virgos
Yes, it's 12th Feb 2010... my perception is that they will encash soon because this is not a refundable amount unlike it is for FSW application.

asp1111

Jul 7, 2009
CIC will cash every check which comes their way sooner or later.

I do not think it has anything to do with whats there inside the actual package.
When they reach one's application in the sequential order it was received, that is when a missing PCC (due to FBI time constraint etc.) will be addressed by them.
and I really hope they would be reasonable to ask only for that one missing document and not return the whole package.

We will know when the 1st wave of applicants (with no FBI PCC) reach that particular stage at CIC.

gurram

Dec 3, 2008
PCC from PA State (Pennsylvania)

Hi,
I am wondering does any one got PCC from PA state?
If so please let me know the process.
I have seen below website but not sure whether is it right one or not??

https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp

Regards
Gurram

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
canadavasi said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your help.
I'm sorry for the late reply, canadavasi.

As a Provincial Nominee under AINP US-Visa category, you'll need to submit your CIC application to Buffalo visa office (I believe this is because AINP sends applicants' nomination information to this visa office) and you do not have to be working in US during CIC process. So sending you appication from Canada to Buffalo will not be an issue (Buffalo office will probably transfer your file to your local visa office at later stage of process), but you must notify not only CIC but also AINP about the change in your contact information.

Good Luck!