+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Finger Prints should go to Virginia Office,CarlsBurg, VA. You can find the address for FBI , West Virginia office on the link Jasper provided few days ago on this same thread.

Thanks

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
I am from NJ...Did anybody try to sbumit application for Indian PCC.... if so where did u get the photos taken... Its says that we need to have 3.5*3.5cm with white background... I checked in sears and picture people and they told that they dont have such a template... any advice is appreciated...

BR,
McLuvin

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
McLuvin said:
I am from NJ...Did anybody try to sbumit application for Indian PCC.... if so where did u get the photos taken... Its says that we need to have 3.5*3.5cm with white background... I checked in sears and picture people and they told that they dont have such a template... any advice is appreciated...

BR,
McLuvin

Also got your PM, but I thought its better to reply here to benefit others too.

Indian Consulate is NOT particular about Passport Photo size.
I had some passport size photo as per US Consulate dimensions, so I just cut them off with scissors to make it fit the box (It was rough cut, not as per required dimensions), and it was accepted !!

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
I sent the very first week of December and this is the 8th week. nothing yet...

These guys are screwing us big time .. causing all sorts of problems..

Manny said:
I sent my prints 2nd week of Dec - still haven't called FBI as not yet 10 weeks. :-X

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
image6000 said:
Jasper, Any one out there ,

Any updates on FBI report. Please let us know if any one has received FBI report and how long it took . This will help all member to know when to expect their FBI reports

Thanks
I called FBI today and I got a little more information this time. Now they just started entering the requests received in December into their system and processing them (The Customer Service lady I spoke with also told me that the delay is due to their new system). Also she told me that they have not started working on my request yet (received by FBI on Dec 7) and I need to wait another 3-4 weeks. This means that now FBI clearance takes 11-12 weeks (my 8th week started yesterday).

Also I asked my lawyer regarding submitting application to Buffalo without FBI clearance, but they suggested me to wait for my FBI clearance (their explanation in email wasn't very clear to me, so I still need to ask them some questions for clarification).

tweetie

Mar 5, 2009
Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

He took finger print on 6 cards for me and my spouse and he charged me $20 per card. He is retrired old police officer.

Thanks
Very ambitious...

FBI only needs one fingerprint card to read your fingerprints. Why did u get 6 fingerprint cards for each of you and pay for 12 of them?

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Jasper said:
I called FBI today and I got a little more information this time. Now they just started entering the requests received in December into their system and processing them (The Customer Service lady I spoke with also told me that the delay is due to their new system). Also she told me that they have not started working on my request yet (received by FBI on Dec 7) and I need to wait another 3-4 weeks. This means that now FBI clearance takes 11-12 weeks (my 8th week started yesterday).

Also I asked my lawyer regarding submitting application to Buffalo without FBI clearance, but they suggested me to wait for my FBI clearance (their explanation in email wasn't very clear to me, so I still need to ask them some questions for clarification).
Hi folks,

Based on what i read here on the forum the FBI clearance is taking up time for the results to be completed. Kindly check the link below.

http://newyorkfingerprints.com/livescan_benefits.html

quote from the webiste " Most fingerprinting is done with ink and paper and sent to the FBI for processing. But, increasingly, employers are turning to live scan technology to speed up the process by sending electronic fingerprints online.

Using electronic transmission, a human resource or compliance department can typically get results from the FBI in 24-72 hours. By contrast, it can take as long as four to six weeks to get results after submitting paper-based fingerprint cards by mail.

Once the prints are sent to the FBI, the agency checks them against its database of convicted felons and "wanted" lists. The federal database is known as the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS)."

So that means we can have the result within 24-72 hrs. compared to the traditional thing. I hope this helps.

justinline

May 19, 2009
Yes online scanning is very quick campared to paper finger printing. There are many private oraganizations
http://www.l1id.com/pages/551-need-fingerprinting-or-a-background-check-for-your-job-.........

But if you have already sent the paper copy donot do the live scan (thats what I have been told when I called them.)

Has any AINP applicant sent the application without FBI PCC ?

Thanks

Justin

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Hi Folks,

I would like to ask if someone here applied for Taiwan PCC? if so i would like to ask if did you provide your ARC card? thanks...

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper said:

FBI New system is definitely giving us tough time! I was about to ask you today what your lawyer replied.....so he feels FBI should be sent along. Really confused what to do.

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
I am also waiting for my FBI.I did send the request(posted)on 7th Dec 2009.I tried to reach them on phone couple of times all the time it is recorded message saying all are busy leave your number and some one will give you call back...and with some options etc...

Any way I am waiting for UK PCC,INDIAN PCC.

I read in this forum that some body got FBI Clearence in 13 weeks time.Last year I got it with in 3 weeks.My guess is who ever applied in Dec will get at the end of Feb.By March1st week we can send CIC application.

Virgo

Rb_newsletter

Star Member
May 21, 2009

Hi Justinline & josephdadream,

Just my doubts.

Do you know if livescan is acceptable for canadian immigrations? Does the FBI certificate looks same as the one that we receive through paper based fingerprinting?

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
any updates on FBI cases? i called today and they told me they are processing Dec7 received ones...
hope i will get mine before the rest expires....

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
bibo said:
any updates on FBI cases? i called today and they told me they are processing Dec7 received ones...
hope i will get mine before the rest expires....
Bibo,

So when can Dec 7 folks can expect their FBI report?

Thanks

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
image6000 said:
Bibo,

So when can Dec 7 folks can expect their FBI report?

Thanks
Did they tell you exact date? Please let us know , as this will help all of us estimate when can we expect FBI reports of ours.

Thanks