+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

newuserid

Jul 15, 2009
Jacaranda said:
Magic from the Indian Consulate in NY, I went in the morning and got my PCC in the evening...

Now waiting for PCC from Botswana and hoping that FBI comes within 3 months from now otherwise the Indian PCC will be too old ::)
Jacaranda

It is great to hear that you have received your PCC on same day. I am also planning to apply for PCC from indian consulate, Just want to know if your passport was issued from NY consulate.

Thanks

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
image6000 said:
I called CIC today regarding FBI files, And they told me to go over Provincial check list , which means we have to send FBI and Country PCC along with other documents to received AOR.

Thanks
Also as for States PCC, they told me that it is not required but wouldn't hurt if we send them either.

Thanks

hsetin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
File Transfer...
11-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

HEY guys,
I have two questions for anyone who can answer-

1. DO I need State PCC, I see everyone getting them, although CIC hasnt asked for it. Is it that most people were asked to submit STATE pcc LATER.

2. How much time does it take between you completed application submitted to cic AND getting your file number. Approximately.

newuserid

Jul 15, 2009
Ambitious07 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you very much to provide me help. I found a Finger Printing agency in New York they will take finger prints for me and my spouse on cards and will give back to us. Do I need to send or agency have to send directly to FBI and PCC ? and he also mentioned that FBI take only 2 weeks ? I am confuse now.

Thanks
Hi Ambitious07,

Can you please provide details about fingerprinting agency in Newyork and how much they charge you. I have to take fingerprints for myself and my wife.

Thanks

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I am in New York I have few questions.

1 Where I have to send my FBI finger print card?
2 Do I need to send only finger print card or any thing else with it?

Thanks and I'll appreciate your help.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi,

He took finger print on 6 cards for me and my spouse and he charged me $20 per card. He is retrired old police officer.

Thanks

newuserid

Jul 15, 2009
Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

He took finger print on 6 cards for me and my spouse and he charged me $20 per card. He is retrired old police officer.

Thanks
Hi Ambitious07,
Please give me the contact details address/contact no of this person, I have to take fingerprint for me and my wife.
Thanks
Newuserid

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes newuserid, it was issued at the same consulate

newuserid said:
Jacaranda

It is great to hear that you have received your PCC on same day. I am also planning to apply for PCC from indian consulate, Just want to know if your passport was issued from NY consulate.

Thanks

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Can We Immigrate to Different State Temporarily

Hi,

My VISA is due for renewal in Aug, 2010. Due to new changes, the extension is doubtful.

My employer can move me to Toronto, Canada office, as off-shore support to NY Office.

Q. Is it possible to apply for Work Permit to move to Toronto, meanwhile PR is processed for Alberta??

I really want to settle down in Calgary, AB. and trying to work out with employer if they can allow me work from home (at Alberta), but the Employer Branch only exists in Toronto.

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Yes, Finger printing office number# 917-553-3300
Located in Queens on broadway and 21st street in Astoria/LIC

Please anybody let me know where to send finger print cards and Od I need to send someting else I mean any indentification ? or check ?

Thanks

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Re: Can We Immigrate to Different State Temporarily

deveshjaitley said:
Hi,

My VISA is due for renewal in Aug, 2010. Due to new changes, the extension is doubtful.

My employer can move me to Toronto, Canada office, as off-shore support to NY Office.

Q. Is it possible to apply for Work Permit to move to Toronto, meanwhile PR is processed for Alberta??

I really want to settle down in Calgary, AB. and trying to work out with employer if they can allow me work from home (at Alberta), but the Employer Branch only exists in Toronto.
Hi Devesh - For your question "Is it possible to apply for Work Permit to move to Toronto, meanwhile PR is processed for Alberta??"

I think is possible provided if your employer sponsers your Work Permit to work in Toronto but can't be done by ourselves.

I would say wait until Aug 2010 and give an option of working from Canada to you employer in case H1 extension becomes doubtful. Hope for the best.

-Kale.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Jasper, Any one out there ,

Any updates on FBI report. Please let us know if any one has received FBI report and how long it took . This will help all member to know when to expect their FBI reports

Thanks

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I sent my prints 2nd week of Dec - still haven't called FBI as not yet 10 weeks. :-X
image6000 said:
Jasper, Any one out there ,

Any updates on FBI report. Please let us know if any one has received FBI report and how long it took . This will help all member to know when to expect their FBI reports

Thanks

Ambitious07

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Hi guys,

I have a question for new yorkers. Can we go diretly to FBI office in new york for Clearence ? and do we need to send return envelope ? me and my spouse can send finger print cards in same envelope togather ?

Thanks and I'll appreciate your advise.