+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi ,
Do we need to take clearance from FBI and as well as from State Govt in USA for dependents along with PCC?? r only PCC is fine for dependents??
Please suggest me ?

DILSE

Apr 21, 2009
Dear All,

I just came back from 1 month vacation. I got Nomination in mail I think somewhere in december 1 st week.

Now I am starting for PCC and other documents . I have couple of questions can some one help on this .

1) Applying for PCC @ SFO -indian con. do I need to send original passport and notrized copy of it as well.

2) I believe fees is $ 40 for passport issued in india. and $ 20 for mail can i do one M.O for 40 + 20 x 2= $120 for me and my wife , can i send my and my wife's doc in one post ?

3) I am schdule to travel on 25 th Jan for field work to El- salvaor . how to get passport back at that time . I tried calling SFO indian con this A.M and left msg. waiting for information by the time someone can please add their commets.

Thanks
cooldude_pracash said:
Hi ,
Do we need to take clearance from FBI and as well as from State Govt in USA for dependents along with PCC?? r only PCC is fine for dependents??
Please suggest me ?

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DILSE said:
Dear All,

I just came back from 1 month vacation. I got Nomination in mail I think somewhere in december 1 st week.

Now I am starting for PCC and other documents . I have couple of questions can some one help on this .

1) Applying for PCC @ SFO -indian con. do I need to send original passport and notrized copy of it as well.

2) I believe fees is $ 40 for passport issued in india. and $ 20 for mail can i do one M.O for 40 + 20 x 2= $120 for me and my wife , can i send my and my wife's doc in one post ?

3) I am schdule to travel on 25 th Jan for field work to El- salvaor . how to get passport back at that time . I tried calling SFO indian con this A.M and left msg. waiting for information by the time someone can please add their commets.

Thanks
SFO consulate is very fast ....u will get PCC within 1-2 weeks. If u live close by i would suggest go personally & deposit the documents...if they ask to keep passport then tell them u need it...leave your number with them- they will give u a call within 10 days or so (though they say 1 month) ...u can then go and submit your passport before 11:am and they will give it back by 4:00pm...but all this if u live close to San Francisco.... If u have to send by mail then u need to send your original passport (maybe someone with experience in sending passport by mail will comment here) ...but yes! u can send your wife's & your documents together - just clip them separately so that they dnt get mixed up!

cooldude_pracash

Oct 6, 2009
Hi DesikiVAAT
Please suggest me ?

GUys can you plz reply for my doubt?

kapilarya

Star Member
Dec 10, 2009
New Jersey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does any one know from where to get fingerprinting done in or near levittown, PA. I need this for my Ohio and Illinios police clearance.

yojo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
17-NOV-2010 (Seattle)
Med's Request
17-JUL-2010
Med's Done....
05-AUG-2010
Passport Req..
22-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-MAR-2011
LANDED..........
waiting
Anyone submitted fingerprints on the downloaded cards and got FBI PCC cleared ?

My Missouri PCC application was rejected because I sent fingerprints on downloaded cards. They sent their cards and asked to re-submit.

arimoham

Jan 4, 2010
Hi,

For AINP, can any one guide me in PCC and FBI for Massachusetts, USA. Also, I'm from India and lived in two states (Tamil Nadu and Karnataka), should I get the PCC from two states or I'm good if I get the clearence from Indian Consulate - New York. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
-Arif

DILSE

Apr 21, 2009
Dear Friend ,
Thanks for your comments. this this is really helpful .

I will mail then and will wait also had one question still with original passport do we need to notrized passport copies ? it cost $10/per page.:)

Thanks.

desikiVAAT said:
SFO consulate is very fast ....u will get PCC within 1-2 weeks. If u live close by i would suggest go personally & deposit the documents...if they ask to keep passport then tell them u need it...leave your number with them- they will give u a call within 10 days or so (though they say 1 month) ...u can then go and submit your passport before 11:am and they will give it back by 4:00pm...but all this if u live close to San Francisco.... If u have to send by mail then u need to send your original passport (maybe someone with experience in sending passport by mail will comment here) ...but yes! u can send your wife's & your documents together - just clip them separately so that they dnt get mixed up!

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldude_pracash said:
Hi DesikiVAAT
Please suggest me ?

GUys can you plz reply for my doubt?
u need to submit FBI clearance & PCC from any other country where u+your dependents have lived for more than 6 months - this is what should be accompanied with CIC application. They might later ask for PCC from states of US where u + your dependent have lived for more than 6 months - so some people get it done in advance so that no time is wasted later just in case they ask u to send it.
If u get PCC state done u need to get it done for yourself + dependents(spouse etc) also...u dnt require PCC/FBI for kids....pls check the age i think its under 18 yrs u dnt require but i m not sure.
FBI is a must for dependents as well.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arimoham said:
Hi,

For AINP, can any one guide me in PCC and FBI for Massachusetts, USA. Also, I'm from India and lived in two states (Tamil Nadu and Karnataka), should I get the PCC from two states or I'm good if I get the clearence from Indian Consulate - New York. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
-Arif
No, for India u need just one PCC from country not from each state.
FBI need to get fingerprinting done & send it to FBI along with Cover letter & $18 money order/cashiers check ....u can get details : http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DILSE said:
Dear Friend ,
Thanks for your comments. this this is really helpful .

I will mail then and will wait also had one question still with original passport do we need to notrized passport copies ? it cost $10/per page.:)

Thanks.
check out this for SFO consulate : http://www.cgisf.org/

Maybe u can send the passport later but for that u will need to send notarized copy. Check out with your bank - most banks do it for free.

Here it says:
" If applying by mail, Photocopy of all supporting documents including Photo should be notarized and attached to the application. If original supporting documents are enclosed, there is no need of notarization. When the original passport is enclosed, there is no need to notarize photocopy"

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Hi DILSE,

Have you faxed PN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM ,if so when did you do that. Its been said we have to do with in 30 day's of Nomination.I just did it today which is little late( Nomination date Nov 30th and Nomination received date Dec 11th )Any body has any idea.I guess its ok

Thank you
Virgo

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Summited my form today for India PCC @ New York. They said it'll take 2 days for my wife's PCC (as it was issued in NY), and will take upto 30 days for my PCC. will keep you guys updated on my timeline.

iAlberta

Star Member
Mar 22, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/Mar/2009
Doc's Request.
16/Dec/2009
Nomination.....
11/Jan/2010
AOR Received.
01/Jun/2010
Med's Request
01/Jun/2010
Med's Done....
04/Jun/2010
Passport Req..
27/Aug/2010
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

did u submit ur original passport too???

deveshjaitley said:
Summited my form today for India PCC @ New York. They said it'll take 2 days for my wife's PCC (as it was issued in NY), and will take upto 30 days for my PCC. will keep you guys updated on my timeline.

arimoham

Jan 4, 2010
desikiVAAT said:
No, for India u need just one PCC from country not from each state.
FBI need to get fingerprinting done & send it to FBI along with Cover letter & $18 money order/cashiers check ....u can get details :
Thanks
Link to FBI process seems to be broken. Could you please provide some details on this.

Thanks in advance.