+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Durka,

We send our FBI cards on Dec7th and recently we got mail asking for DOB of my wife and send reply back in mail and got the FBI report in a week.
We realised that even I forgot to mention DOB on my FBI card , no mail, no phone from FBI but when I checked with the Customer Service they said DOB details are missed on my card asked my DOB details need to be faxed.I faxed them yesterday and they said that it will take 3 more weeks to get it processed.

I hope in your case you will be getting your FBI results soon.

Thanks Virgo

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

I am getting little confused. Regarding the passport copy we need to send.... i have Indian passport- earlier (my post below) i was thinking just first 2 pages: the laminated page (with photo, DOB, Place od birth, Issue& expiry of passport) & page no. 1 (with stamp etc) ar enough along with current visa copy. How many with Indian passport sending the last page (with name of parents & place where passport was issued)
They have not asked for these details & i was thinking giving them a address where the passport was issued will only confuse them....am i missing some information.
thanks!

desikiVAAT said:
I dnt think we need to send last pages of passport(indian passport)- it has parents name and address where PP issued & they have not asked for this info. I m planning to send only the front laminated page which has photo plus page no. 1 next to it. Also as Jasper said we need to send Visa/I-797 page of passport if we reside in different country...have seen few past posts where applications without visa/I-797 were returned.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virgos said:
DesikiVAAT,

No overlap is what I did, I guess this way it is much better for the reviewer to quickly keep following at a quick glance.
But I believe they see a lot of applications a day and do understand that there can be some overlaps in information

- Virgos
thanks, i was planning to overlap months earlier to be more accurate but i think that accuracy will only create confusion.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalcitizen said:
I got a call from FBI to verify my DOB o Feb 22. My CC was charged on the same day.
I still dint get the certificate. Anyone in the same boat . My PCCs expire around april 1week. Any suggestions

Tnx..
i suggest you keep calling FBI them till you get proper response- ask them what is the status of your fingerprint report...and when do they plan to mail it. Every time you call you will get a new person to talk with...few dnt give much details and few are very helpful and give the info you were looking for. So keep calling within 2-3 days interval till you get your answer.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Dude, stop over-analyzing!!

Just send them a copy of the last page too, and don't worry they have been dealing with this stuff for a very long time now so they will not get confused or anything like that! Better to send it and be safe!

desikiVAAT said:
I am getting little confused. Regarding the passport copy we need to send.... i have Indian passport- earlier (my post below) i was thinking just first 2 pages: the laminated page (with photo, DOB, Place od birth, Issue& expiry of passport) & page no. 1 (with stamp etc) ar enough along with current visa copy. How many with Indian passport sending the last page (with name of parents & place where passport was issued)
They have not asked for these details & i was thinking giving them a address where the passport was issued will only confuse them....am i missing some information.
thanks!

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
Jasper/Desikivaat,

Could you please guide me , whether we need to stick the photos to the application or just we need to attach 4 copies photos.
Still it seems to be silly question but your response is highly appreciated. ;D

Thanks,
Venks80

showrisudhir

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-31-2008, 03-25-10(reached CIC)
Doc's Request.
11-20-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-15-2010
Med's Request
07-15-2010
Med's Done....
07-27-2010, Initial Assessment and RPRF on 11/24/10
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-28-2011
LANDED..........
July 15th 2011
Do any one has a scanned copy of The following, if so could you please send to showri.g@gmail.com.
Form I-17a
Code Description
L0008 The quality of characteristics is too low to be used
(determined by the FBI's Automated Fingerprint Indentification System).
Actually i send the original document to FBI.

Thanks,
SS

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venks80 said:
Jasper/Desikivaat,

Could you please guide me , whether we need to stick the photos to the application or just we need to attach 4 copies photos.

Thanks,
Venks80
dnt stick the photos...... put them in envelope(seperate envelope for all members), Write name ,DOB, on back of just one photo of each member..put in envelope & write name, DOB, relationship with Principal applicant.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
venks80 said:
Jasper/Desikivaat,

Thanks,
Venks80
I agree with what desikiVAAT mentioned. Here's the quote from CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP78.asp):
•On the back of one photo (and only one) in each set, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
•Enclose each set of photos in separate envelopes. Write the family member’s name, date of birth and relationship to you on the corresponding envelope and close the envelope with a paper clip.
•Photos must not be stapled, scratched, bent or bear any ink marks.

Also, the "Helpful Hints" page of Buffalo website says "Place immigration photos in an envelope and staple the envelope to the second page of the application being careful not to put a staple through the photos." (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/washington/imm/quebec_prov_hints-conseils.aspx?lang=eng) (*"application" means IMM 0008 Generic Form)

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
Has anyone sent cic application without FBI certificates, and the check got cashed? or got the AOR?
My time is ticking for other PCC while waiting for the fbi.

joshihere

Aug 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My conversation with AINP

Hi , this information might be useful to you.
We applied in March2009 and got file# is August 2009. We were expecting to get a doc request after following the trend on this and other blogs.
However, I called them last week ((2nd March) to ask for the status and if our application is being processed.

They replied that, they will not send any further communication (e.g. doc request) until 1 year has been complete since you received your file#..
That means until August 2010 for me.

I am sure there are many ppl waiting for a doc request, in same position as that of mine.

Just a FYI...could you also call them and verify pl..
Thanks,
CJ

T

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
bibo said:
Has anyone sent cic application without FBI certificates, and the check got cashed? or got the AOR?
Several members sent their applications without FBI certificates and their checks or Money Orders were encashed. But as long as we know, no one (including the ones with FBI certificates) has received AOR yet.

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: My conversation with AINP

joshihere said:
Hi , this information might be useful to you.
We applied in March2009 and got file# is August 2009. We were expecting to get a doc request after following the trend on this and other blogs.
However, I called them last week ((2nd March) to ask for the status and if our application is being processed.

They replied that, they will not send any further communication (e.g. doc request) until 1 year has been complete since you received your file#..
That means until August 2010 for me.

I am sure there are many ppl waiting for a doc request, in same position as that of mine.

Just a FYI...could you also call them and verify pl..
Thanks,
CJ

T
Many members who applied in March'09 got their file no. in Aug'09 & doc request in Dec'09....infact few who applied in April got doc request in Dec'09-Jan'10. 1 year is a lot of time!
I just checked 'timeline' thread.....i guess next activity from AINP will be april'10 onwards (if i remmeber april'09 was also very active month for AINP)
All this nomination/ visa process is getting longer slowly.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
bibo said:
Bibo - Please send everything at once.

I sent my application to CIC last month, check got encashed and no AOR yet.

I was expecting my FBI to come in April and have received last week. After this, I sent an email to CIC buffalo and got below reply from them... so I would say send all the documents in single shot.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca to me

mailed-byinternational.gc.ca

Please allow at least 30 weeks between our receipt of an application and its return to you or our sending of the acknowledgment of receipt letter.
Please wait until you hear from us with further instructions and do not contact our office or send in any further documentation during that period.

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
damn, so you are not sending the fbi records now? until you hear from them?
email2kale said:
Bibo - Please send everything at once.

I sent my application to CIC last month, check got encashed and no AOR yet.

I was expecting my FBI to come in April and have received last week. After this, I sent an email to CIC buffalo and got below reply from them... so I would say send all the documents in single shot.

re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca to me

mailed-byinternational.gc.ca

Please allow at least 30 weeks between our receipt of an application and its return to you or our sending of the acknowledgment of receipt letter.
Please wait until you hear from us with further instructions and do not contact our office or send in any further documentation during that period.