+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibo said:
Need Help:
I forgot to date and sign the acknowledgment form of AINP and fax it back to AINP when i received it in December 2009.
what should i do now?
i sent email to the lady that was assigned to my case when i got the package though, confirming that i recieved it from alberta.
please help.
should i sign date and fax now with current date? or what should i do?
i suggest you immediately sign and fax it back , urgently...that is the best you can do along with talking with that lady.

showrisudhir

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-31-2008, 03-25-10(reached CIC)
Doc's Request.
11-20-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-15-2010
Med's Request
07-15-2010
Med's Done....
07-27-2010, Initial Assessment and RPRF on 11/24/10
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-28-2011
LANDED..........
July 15th 2011
Hi,

Today i got my FBI, which i sent on Dec 7th '09 along with my wife's.

But my wife's has been returned without report.

They send a new card requesting to reprint the card and resubmit it again.

This is what they have stated.

Form I-17a

Code Description

L0008 The quality of characteristics is too low to be used

(determined by the FBI's Automated Fingerprint Indentification System)

Did any one experienced this kind of situation. How much time it will take, once i resubmit it?

Your suggestions.

Thanks,

SS

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
showrisudhir said:
Hi,

Today i got my FBI, which i sent on Dec 7th '09 along with my wife's.

But my wife's has been returned without report.

They send a new card requesting to reprint the card and resubmit it again.

This is what they have stated.

Form I-17a

Code Description

L0008 The quality of characteristics is too low to be used

(determined by the FBI's Automated Fingerprint Indentification System)

Did any one experienced this kind of situation. How much time it will take, once i resubmit it?

Your suggestions.

Thanks,

SS
Something similar has happened with few more applicants in this forum. I guess one of them has sent CIC application without wife's FBI report. Check with FBI if the would expedite your wife's resubmitted fingerprints...also try to send more than one fingerprint card this time-i was told by fingerprint agency here that getting corrrect fingerprints for women is more difficult than men (dnt know the reason!) If FBI will not expedite and take similar amount of time (3 months) then better go ahead and submit your application with your FBI report(I guess u r the principal applicant)

showrisudhir

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-31-2008, 03-25-10(reached CIC)
Doc's Request.
11-20-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-15-2010
Med's Request
07-15-2010
Med's Done....
07-27-2010, Initial Assessment and RPRF on 11/24/10
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-28-2011
LANDED..........
July 15th 2011
Thank you very much. I will submit the CIC application without my wife's FBI. Once i get i will submit my wife's FBI report.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
image6000 said:
All,

I haven't send my application to CIC, BUFFALO yet, Wants to send my application all at once when I receive my FBI report (The last document waiting for)

Following is the time line for my FBI report.

Sent on Dec 14
Cashier Check cashed Feb 12
FBI Finger prints Still Waiting (Based on other members should receive with in 2-3 weeks after they cashed in)

I have one questions for all members, Does it make any difference whether we use Cashier Check or Credit Card for payment?

Thanks
All,

I have finally received FBI report today, It's just one page statement but every thing is OK according to them.

I am now sending all required documents including this FBI report to CIC, Buffalo. I am really happy that I am able to send all of them at once, This should make CIC process less complicated and faster.

According to other members , I am looking forward to have my check cashed with in 1.5 - 4 weeks.

Any one knows

1) How long it take to get AOR / MEDICAL ?

2) Also do we get AOR / MEDICAL at the same time or seperately ?

Thank you all the members , Will keep update once I get info regarding my check...

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To your No. 8 point - from what I have read earlier and elsewhere I believe we are not required to send AINP Nomination Certificate. But still if someone wants to send the Nomination Certificate then I think it would be wise to send a copy and not the original certificate.

Can someone confirm or refute my observation?

virgo said:
Hi ,As most of us are about to send applications to CIC and waiting on our FBI reports, I thought it would be better and useful to mention documents required to submit CIC application.

Documents required for CIC Process for Alberta Provincial Nominee
IMM 0008 Application for Perminent Residence in canada
IMM 0008 Schedule 1 Background for main applicant/spouse
IMM 0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes-Provincial Nominees for main appicant
IMM 5406 Additional Family Information for main applicant/spouse
IMM 5476 Use of a Representative if required.
1.Copy of Birth Certificates for all(Applicant/dependents)
2.Copy of Marriage Certificate
3.Copies of Passports of all(Applicant/dependents)
4.Copies of 1-797 of main applicant and spouse
5.Original Police Certificates including FBI report,Countries that stayed more than 6 months.
6.Fees bank draft for all in favour of Canadian Consulate General for the amount of US$510/140(for under age22 dependent) or CAN$550/150(for under age22 dependent)
7.4 Photos of all on on back of one photo write name,date of birth,photo taken date.Put them in a envelop and write your realtion to that person on the envelop.
8.Orinal Provincial Nominee certificate
9.Put Nomination Sticker on the Envelop.

Notes:
Don't use the IMM forms that you filled when you were applying for Alberta Nomination.Use new ones signed/dated recently.
Notary is not required on the copies of documents.
No educational docuemnts copies, No experience letters copies are required as we are provencial nominees.

Seniors/active members please advise if any things need to be added .

Thank you
Virgo

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
showrisudhir said:
Thank you very much. I will submit the CIC application without my wife's FBI. Once i get i will submit my wife's FBI report.
Hi Sudhir..
same thing happened with me...exactly same code...i asked FBI but they said it will take same time as regular ...so i sent my CIC without wife's fingerprint..and with explanation letter...

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
image6000 said:
All,

I have finally received FBI report today, It's just one page statement but every thing is OK according to them.

I am now sending all required documents including this FBI report to CIC, Buffalo. I am really happy that I am able to send all of them at once, This should make CIC process less complicated and faster.

According to other members , I am looking forward to have my check cashed with in 1.5 - 4 weeks.

Any one knows

1) How long it take to get AOR / MEDICAL ?

2) Also do we get AOR / MEDICAL at the same time or seperately ?

Thank you all the members , Will keep update once I get info regarding my check...
Congratulations, image! I'm execting my FBI result to arrive this coming week, so I'll catch up with you on CIC process as soon as I can (but I have to send everything to my lawyer first, so it'll take one extra week for me).

And I think our check/MO is encashed within a couple of weeks and we receive AOR/Medical (usually both at the same time) in 2 or 3 months. But this timeline is from early cases and it may be different now. I guess you'll be one of the first applicants with complete CIC documents, so your timeline will be very helpful.

khan9899

Feb 17, 2009
All,

I got my fingerprinting done and will be applying for the FBI this week. I understand that it takes almost 14 weeks for getting the FBI clearance done and I was wondering what if you change jobs in between and move to a new state. Is there any way to update the address to FBI folks.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Nidhi

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call the FBI customer service and tell them that you need to change your address. They will give you a fax number (I forget the number). You will need to fax them a letter giving them your new address, your old address and sign it (you may add a FedEx account number if you would like them to send it to you by Priority mail). Call back in a week or so to confirm the change of address in their system.

It is a fairly simple process and you should not have any problems getting it done.

Good luck!

khan9899 said:
All,

I got my fingerprinting done and will be applying for the FBI this week. I understand that it takes almost 14 weeks for getting the FBI clearance done and I was wondering what if you change jobs in between and move to a new state. Is there any way to update the address to FBI folks.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Nidhi

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
From a rating of 8, in the past five days its come to 3.

Someone must be real mad at me ?? or having some meaning less fun.

Dude, whoever the heck you are, Why do you search and give a -ve each time when I am just idle ??

Well, I tell you this is not a SDN forum or some IEEE where ratings matter, anyways if this is fun for you .. enjoy !! Nobody cares for the heck you are doing right now.

(I can probably guess who it is. 8) )

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
I got a Question...

Does the FBI en-cash the payment even if there are issues with the fingerprints or missing information?

zorro1

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
I sent the CIC application with copies of FBI and PCC on last friday , but just learned that these should be original.

Please tell me how can I resolve this,

send the originals to them(but I don't have a reference #)

or wait for them to return the application

Hello iAlberta, Feras

You guys send the FBI docs after sending the application to CIC right ?. How did you guys send it with out a reference #

Please advice

Thanks

F

feras80

Hello zorro1,
Wait for couple days they might send your application back to you. I haven’t sent any additional documents yet. I don’t think they will accept documents without a reference number.
Good luck

zorro1 said:
I sent the CIC application with copies of FBI and PCC on last friday , but just learned that these should be original.

Please tell me how can I resolve this,

send the originals to them(but I don't have a reference #)

or wait for them to return the application

Hello iAlberta, Feras

You guys send the FBI docs after sending the application to CIC right ?. How did you guys send it with out a reference #

Please advice

Thanks

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feras80 said:
Hello zorro1,
Wait for couple days they might send your application back to you. I haven't sent any additional documents yet. I don't think they will accept documents without a reference number.
Good luck
@zorro1: exactly my thoughts... most probably they will return your application... so wait for some time. Keep a check on your MO or cashiers check being encashed.