+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C

newMember110

Oct 15, 2020
Hi I am new member here. I have one question but before that I will tell me my background.

1) my parents keep coming back and forth to Canada. Means they have come to Canada 3 to 4 times.
2) All my siblings are citizen only I am on PR.
3) Now a days lottery is running for parents, my parents are 75 plus.

-----should i apply H&C when they come back to Canada because it is very hard now for them to live in back home on their own,

Please Please Please I request you guys to put some light on my case. and suggest me accordingly please I want to be honest with immigration system but I want my parents to live in Canada with us for ever. and 2nd problem is also that we have some properties in back home and my parents can not take care of them alone so when they get PR we will sell those properties.. please advise

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I am new member here. I have one question but before that I will tell me my background.

1) my parents keep coming back and forth to Canada. Means they have come to Canada 3 to 4 times.
2) All my siblings are citizen only I am on PR.
3) Now a days lottery is running for parents, my parents are 75 plus.

-----should i apply H&C when they come back to Canada because it is very hard now for them to live in back home on their own,

Please Please Please I request you guys to put some light on my case. and suggest me accordingly please I want to be honest with immigration system but I want my parents to live in Canada with us for ever. and 2nd problem is also that we have some properties in back home and my parents can not take care of them alone so when they get PR we will sell those properties.. please advise
Having difficulty travelling is not an H&C reason. You can hire people to care for the properties. Do they have any family in their home country? They also have each other which will mean they are not alone in their home country. You and your siblings should each attempt to get a spot for PGP. Parents getting PR in Canada is not guaranteed. If it was then there would be unlimited enrolment in the PGP program. if they apply for H&C and get denied they may struggle to enter Canada as visitors.

For example not even widowed parents get approved. https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/421303/index.do

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hello, my family submitted h and c application in April. AOR received in August and biometrics given last week. Please does anyone know what updates candidates are receiving now and how soon they are approving.

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Hello, my family submitted h and c application in April. AOR received in August and biometrics given last week. Please does anyone know what updates candidates are receiving now and how soon they are approving.
Hi I have submitted my application in June and still waiting as per my knowledge its take upto 14month for first approval as my friend have answer in 8 month

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Hi I have submitted my application in June and still waiting as per my knowledge its take upto 14month for first approval as my friend have answer in 8 month
Thanks for responding.
Your friend is lucky. I pray ours comes soon and positive by the Grace of God.

Salt38

Feb 10, 2021
Hi Guys, I have a question. When you have some documents that written in other language and had to translate into English. Did you all use certified translator in Canada or any certified translator in any countries?

baba2021

Mar 20, 2021
Hi Guys,
I have a two questions about submitting H&C application
1) Do we need to submit bio metrics information along with the H&C application?
2) What are the specifications of photographs to send along with H&C applications/
Thank you very much for your time

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a two questions about submitting H&C application
1) Do we need to submit bio metrics information along with the H&C application?
2) What are the specifications of photographs to send along with H&C applications/
Thank you very much for your time
1. No, I think if you did biometrics before then they would not ask for biometrics after submitting the application

2. Passport size photos

Salt38

Feb 10, 2021
Mine got rejected...What do you do after the refusal? My lawyer is scam and I can't trust them at all....

Salt38

Feb 10, 2021
It was 2month for my case.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Mine got rejected...What do you do after the refusal? My lawyer is scam and I can't trust them at all....
You can apply for a judicial review through the federal court to try to overturn the refusal.

You will need a lawyer to go through this process. If you don't like your current lawyer, then definitely hire a better one.

Reactions: Salt38

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would speak to some lawyers and get some feedback on your case and whether you have H&C reasons. What were your grounds for H&C and how long have you been in Canada? What was your previous status and current status? It looks like you may have arrived in February as a visitor.

Reactions: Salt38