+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Hello everyone I need some help for my H&C application plz find below.

We receive your application on June 20 2020
We send you knowledgement on August 25
We send you a letter on October 6.
Did anyone have any idea what can that letter be ?
Bcoz application status is we receive your application even didnt start the process then what kind of letter they can send ? Quick reply will be really appreciated.
Thanks

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Do you have a representative? If not, check emails especially junk or spam and mail box. If no letter, send a web form inquiring you did not receive the correspondence. I am guessing it is biometrics

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Do you have a representative? If not, check emails especially junk or spam and mail box. If no letter, send a web form inquiring you did not receive the correspondence. I am guessing it is biometrics
I have a laywer and I think it come on laywer address I also think its for biometric bcoz I already pay the fee but as per my knowledge there is no need biometric and its closed all over the canada and previously I have biometric in 2018 which I valid for them I am just confused that its may be something else

Peace ☮️

Oct 10, 2020
Hello everyone I need some help for my H&C application plz find below.

We receive your application on June 20 2020
We send you knowledgement on August 25
We send you a letter on October 6.
Did anyone have any idea what can that letter be ?
Bcoz application status is we receive your application even didnt start the process then what kind of letter they can send ? Quick reply will be really appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Akash2019,

I think they sent you a letter which will inform you that your application has been forwarded to your local office for processing, and that they will contact you if other information is needed
Read more in the thread link below, a similar scenario.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-h-c-time-process.78386/

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Thanks for quick reply what does mean by local office I live in montreal did they send my application in montreal office for processing?

Peace ☮️

Oct 10, 2020
I PRESUME you sent your application to Vancouver, the Backlog Reduction Office. So your application has now been forwarded to the Montreal office for further processing.

If that's the case, it's good news. Keep this thread updated when you finally have the letter. ☮

Peace ☮️

Oct 10, 2020
The good news will be that your application is progressing, the backlog reduction office (BRO) in Vancouver has screened and processed your application and transfer it for further processing to Montreal.

The BRO in Vancouver (BRO-V) is responsible for:

• consolidating all existing PRRA and H&C cases at BRO-V and coordinating the intake of all new PRRA and H&C applications;

• reviewing, triaging and distributing files to the existing IRCC network of immigration offices in Canada which now also includes BROs in Ontario and Quebec; and

• resolving a variety of cases on which decisions can be rendered quickly, based on the information on file.

Keep us updated when you have the letter.

Reactions: Akash2019

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
The good news will be that your application is progressing, the backlog reduction office (BRO) in Vancouver has screened and processed your application and transfer it for further processing to Montreal.

The BRO in Vancouver (BRO-V) is responsible for:

• consolidating all existing PRRA and H&C cases at BRO-V and coordinating the intake of all new PRRA and H&C applications;

• reviewing, triaging and distributing files to the existing IRCC network of immigration offices in Canada which now also includes BROs in Ontario and Quebec; and

• resolving a variety of cases on which decisions can be rendered quickly, based on the information on file.

Keep us updated when you have the letter.
Thanks for greats information yes for sure I will update you about my application :)

Reactions: Peace ☮️