+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H & C

Ajpar

Nov 22, 2018
what it could be in correspondence letter ? my app status shows decision made n we sent u a letter about decision
it was an h n c application they started processing about 7 mnths bfore
any one knows pls rply thnx

Ajpar

Nov 22, 2018
Can you share your timeline please?
we applied for pr last year in h n c category me and my mother they started processing in april this year i checked the status it says decision made when i open the details it says we sent you a letter about your decision but i didn’t get it yet what it could be i am worried bcoz it seems like early decision

hoping31

Jun 16, 2017
Mostly if you see "decision made" in your status its probably refused.. it should be still "in process" even if you receive AIP. But better you wait for the letter.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
You need to wait for the letter . I also applied for my mother last year , in process since April 2018 , no decision yet. When did you see your status decision made? And what’s ground for h&c? You may need a good lawyer . Try to have one as soon as possible. Wish you good luck.

Ajpar

Nov 22, 2018
You need to wait for the letter . I also applied for my mother last year , in process since April 2018 , no decision yet. When did you see your status decision made? And what’s ground for h&c? You may need a good lawyer . Try to have one as soon as possible. Wish you good luck.

it changed to decision made last week so my mother is a widow my father was a canadian citizen i was under age we came here as a visitor when my father passed away my mother is getting her widowed pension.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
they wrote a 2 lines letter n it says ur app not been granted i don’t know what’s wrong they don’t even wrote full name no explanation
H&C cases have very low approval rates and your case unfortunately was not strong.

You can order your GCMS notes to see the detailed refusal reasons. You will also need to start making plans to leave Canada since your application has been refused.

Reactions: jddd