+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
with my case i remember that my lawyer sent all the evidence at once . from when we started the apllication. not at the end . and even if we had an exceptional reason to stay , my lawyer only took the money from us when i received my PR.. I remenbered him saying " not fair for u guys to pay me if we are not sucessful. ".. great lawyer , gerat human being...
This is a great lawyer indeed. Can i have his details.

boldon

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2010
Doc's Request.
20 October 2010
AOR Received.
January 2011
IELTS Request
included in application
File Transfer...
not applicable
Med's Request
13 February 2014
Med's Done....
19 March 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
3 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014 (yahoo!)
LANDED..........
mid October 2014
Hello.I just applied for H&C. I have a daughter who is 13 year-old. She has health problem so she can't go back to our home country because Canada is the best place for her as so many reasons. I have a question. She is not going to school right now and I am not able to work right now as we just applied. How long did it take to get your open work permit? My daughter is not able to go to school until we get it?
Hi

your 13 year old daughter - is she not in school because of her health problems or because of your immigration status?

are you based in the GTA?

my understanding is it is mandatory for all children aged 6 and above to be in school regardless of immigration status.

see page 4 of the link below and the last page of Appendix D

http://www2.tdsb.on.ca/ppf/uploads/files/live/98/1635.pdf

in some cases, proof of submission of H&C application is sufficient as it is an application for permanent residency and you have not received a response / result of said application

i suggest you go to your nearest public school and enroll her if possible