+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C program.

Aspirant7

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, everyone.

My first post here. Just want to show how these guys working. My timeline and the final letter from CIC. Kind of miracle. Do not understand one thing. Why did they push me to do all movements? Looks like to let someone earn money for my ME and PC for the whole family.

Could anybody with experience share MP"s address or phone number in Vancouver area? Want to make a visit.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on August 17, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 7, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  7. Medical results have been received.
And this on Friday. When I got the letter there weren't number 6 and 7 it changed yesterday and did not have time to send PC.

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine whether an exemption from certain legislative
requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted.
On 29 March 2019, a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration reviewed the circumstances of
your request and decided that an exemption will not be granted for your application.

Reactions: Buletruck

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
What do you mean pushed you to do all the movements? Earn money from you how?

Are you talking about having to do medicals? IRCC does not guarantee approval no matter the testing and background info you provide. You decided to take a chance on H&C (for what grounds I do not know), unfortunately, they do not see your circumstance as a consideration. Doing the medicals and providing certificates are required for your application to progress and is in no way an indication that you will get a positive result.

Here's where you look for your MP: http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/constituencies/FindMP

Note though that MPs cannot influence or overturn immigration decisions. Good luck.

Edit: Order GCMS notes to find out why you were not considered. If it is only due to not submitting your police certificate maybe your MP can help you request to re-open your application.

Reactions: Buletruck

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, everyone.

My first post here. Just want to show how these guys working. My timeline and the final letter from CIC. Kind of miracle. Do not understand one thing. Why did they push me to do all movements? Looks like to let someone earn money for my ME and PC for the whole family.

Could anybody with experience share MP"s address or phone number in Vancouver area? Want to make a visit.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 7, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on March 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on March 29, 2019 about the decision on your application.
And this on Friday. When I got the letter there weren't number 6 and 7 it changed yesterday and did not have time to send PC.

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds.
Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to determine whether an exemption from certain legislative
requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada will be granted.
On 29 March 2019, a representative of the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration reviewed the circumstances of
your request and decided that an exemption will not be granted for your application.
Medical and PCC are required before AIP can be determined. Don't worry about anyone making money. It actually costs more money to process the applications than the fees you pay. Canadian tax payers make up the difference.

I agree that ordering your GCMS notes asap is the first thing you should do. You want to find out the reason why you were refused. If you were refused due to a missing document that you did in fact provide - you can ask for your case to be re-opened. If you were refused since IRCC didn't feel you met the H&C criteria - then you're out of luck. Based on the last line of the letter - it looks like IRCC decided you didn't meet the H&C criteria - but definitely verify that with the GCMS notes.

Reactions: Buletruck and jddd

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If it is something like a newborn Canadian child it usually doesn't help. Hard to comment without having a general idea what your claim is for. H&C is unfortunately far from a guarantee.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi, everyone.

grounds.
I asked my lawyer about your situation and she told me that it doesnt make sense if the officer has to refuse you then why didn’t he do it before asking for medical etc. you have a strong point to fight with but you need to have a good lawyer. How is going with you now ? Keep posted

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would think their lawyer is probably more qualified to comment on their case. If I remember correctly your mother also had to submit medical before AIP so not sure how you can come to that conclusion.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Would think their lawyer is probably more qualified to comment on their case. If I remember correctly your mother also had to submit medical before AIP so not sure how you can come to that conclusion.
Of course each lawyer is more qualified than you and me . I didn’t add anything I just told him what she answered me when I was asking her what her thoughts about this and posted here so just to support him. Please stop jump to any conclusion without giving any thought . Yes my mother did medical before AIP because I informed cic about her medical issues, I asked for it . Also I remember you were curious to see my mom’s case , that’s what you wrote once . So curicity level keep within your self and stop being so negative all the time .you answer to so many questions and I really appreciate that but PLEASE don’t make any decision and judgement as each immigration officer is more qualified than you and me. Thank you .

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Of course each lawyer is more qualified than you and me . I didn’t add anything I just told him what she answered me when I was asking her what her thoughts about this and posted here so just to support him. Please stop jump to any conclusion without giving any thought . Yes my mother did medical before AIP because I informed cic about her medical issues, I asked for it . Also I remember you were curious to see my mom’s case , that’s what you wrote once . So curicity level keep within your self and stop being so negative all the time .you answer to so many questions and I really appreciate that but PLEASE don’t make any decision and judgement as each immigration officer is more qualified than you and me. Thank you .
Maybe their case is medical. I was not the one who commented on the validity of their case you were. In any case where there is a medical component to the H&C case a medical exam makes sense before a decision is made so don’t believe your request was what triggered AIP. There are many who claim who claim lack of adequate medical services in their home country which I believe was a large factor in your mother’s approval.

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Maybe they refused bc of medical issues