+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C medical and financially support document requested

Sam5566

Sep 22, 2020
My mother apply for h&c apr 2018 and first stage approved in August 2020
last week they requested for medical and financial support document as my mother is not working in Canada so I'm going to send my financial document for support her but I'm not working right now because I'm on maternity leave. is it any issue with that if I send my bank statements and last year notice of assessment? Can they make any issue about my maternity leave?
Please someone help me.

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
My mother apply for h&c apr 2018 and first stage approved in August 2020
last week they requested for medical and financial support document as my mother is not working in Canada so I'm going to send my financial document for support her but I'm not working right now because I'm on maternity leave. is it any issue with that if I send my bank statements and last year notice of assessment? Can they make any issue about my maternity leave?
Please someone help me.
I dont think that would be an issue cos its not a welfare. I was previously under cerb due to covid and back to work only once a week. But I was working full time during my h&c application. For stage 2, they asked me to send letter of employment and recent pay stubs. I also submitted last year’s income tax return and letter from the bank if that helps. Goodluck