+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C approved stage1 but

empress

Jan 21, 2010
After eleven year of struggle finaly i received my approvel for stage one any body has idea what happened next aur any time frame my letter said 18 to 24 month..is this true..and important question is what happened in stage two...and in interview...and also i have to call every month to canadian border service..so i still have to that..please help me thanks in advanced

F

Fernandita

11 Years? for first stage approval? Is your application inland? Was it transfered to a local CIC? Is sponsorship spousal-? I cant believe it... Its too long.... :eek:

empress

Jan 21, 2010
ya its inland its a long story i came here with my ex as on refugee status it was failed then he left me and then i applied on h and c as single mom

F

Fernandita

Ahh oks, no it was no sponsorship,, ohh just for one moment I was scared...

madzibaba

May 20, 2009
Empress congrats I too got my H and C stage 1 approval in December and the letter read that it would take 12-24 months for the process to be finalized but a month later I recieved a letter from my CIC office saying that they needed me to send my medicals and police reports so to save your time I wouyld advise that you too start contacting the police departments of allcountries and states you lived for over 6 months in ..I have posted my time line below
The letter was mailed to me December 1 2009. I am not a spousal applicant but rather and H and C applicant.I submitted the criminal record checks and the medicals that they asked for in the letter. They also asked for me to submit the $490 which I did...I dont know how long I need to wait now

We received your application for permanent residence on August 18, 2008.

We started processing your application on September 19, 2008.

We transferred your application to the Scarborough office on November 28, 2008. The Scarborough office may contact you.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on December 1, 2009 to ***********Scarborough, Ontario, Canada,****about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Medical results have been received.

susan18

Dec 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sept, 2011
Med's Request
Sept, 2011