+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Application

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Good day!

I received this email of confirmation of permanent residence interview letter.

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: January 14, 2020 at 1:00 PM. Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

Please bring the following documents:

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

Ø Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence

My Questions are:

1.) The required documents to.bring like 2 photos and the Right of.Permanent.Residence Fee is only for myself or include.my family members? My family member included on my application are residing outside.Canada.
2.) What are.the possible questions during.the interview?
3.) What happen with my family member that are include in.my application. Are they.approeved as well? Or.have to wait after my approval first?

Thank you,
Marly

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
Good day!

I received this email of confirmation of permanent residence interview letter.

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: January 14, 2020 at 1:00 PM. Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

Please bring the following documents:

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

Ø Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence

My Questions are:

1.) The required documents to.bring like 2 photos and the Right of.Permanent.Residence Fee is only for myself or include.my family members? My family member included on my application are residing outside.Canada.
2.) What are.the possible questions during.the interview?
3.) What happen with my family member that are include in.my application. Are they.approeved as well? Or.have to wait after my approval first?

Thank you,
Marly

This is your landing interview. Don’t stress. They will ask questions like if you have committed any crime, any change in family composition etc.

Take all RPRF receipts. Your family members will receive a Passport submission request.

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Good day!

Thank you for your reply.

Just want to know about my spouse and dependents who are included on my applications and currently outside Canada. Do they have a separate letter of confirmation of permanent residence? Or what will I do next?

Also do I need to pay now my spouse and dependents RPRF?

Thank you,

Marly.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day!

Just want to know about my spouse and dependents who are included on my applications and currently outside Canada. Do they have a separate letter of confirmation of permanent residence? Or what will I do next?

Also do I need to pay now my spouse and dependents RPRF?

Thank you,

Marly.
Were you the only one who filed H&C? If so you need to sponsor your wife and children.

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Good day!

No I filed my husband and dependent children's application at the same time with my application. Their medical were also done Since they are outside Canada, just wondering how it goes with their applications? Do I need to do anything after my approval?

Thank you,

Marly

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Good day,

This with regards to my husband and children who's part of my H&C applications. I'm confused about it that why their not included with the approval since they are filed together with my applications and done also their medicals. Is there any changes now of the H& C rules? If so, what will be the status of their applications? What will I do next ?

Please advise and thank you.

Marly

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Were your spouse and children in Canada when you applied for H&C? Where are they now and how long have they been there?

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
No their were in the Philippines during my.H & C application and still in the Philippines until now.

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Good day!

I'm applying now a Sponsorhip application in Family class since my spouse and dependent are living outside Canada. I am confuse on how to categorize my dependents since during the time of my H& C application (for my permanent residence) my spouse and dependents was examined and advised for medical as well. Details and questions are the following:

Depedents : D1 - born Oct 1993 age 26 yo
D2 -born Dec 1996 age 23 yo
D3 - born July 2004 age 16 yo

1.) For D1 and D2 are they considered as Type B dependents? Since they are still financially dependent with me and still.ongoing studies with my financial help

2.) D2 was included during the examination of my H& C
qpplication with UCI number but D1 wasn't. Should I include D1 as dependent and part of the payment? Since I m still considered him dependent on me financially. I have all the documents to be showed to.immigration like proof of dependency and etc that can hold that still dependent fiancially on me.

Please advise and Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day!

I'm applying now a Sponsorhip application in Family class since my spouse and dependent are living outside Canada. I am confuse on how to categorize my dependents since during the time of my H& C application (for my permanent residence) my spouse and dependents was examined and advised for medical as well. Details and questions are the following:

1.) For D1 and D2 are they considered as Type B dependents? Since they are still financially dependent with me and still.ongoing studies with my financial help

qpplication with UCI number but D1 wasn't. Should I include D1 as dependent and part of the payment? Since I m still considered him dependent on me financially. I have all the documents to be showed to.immigration like proof of dependency and etc that can hold that still dependent fiancially on me.

D1 is too old and needs to be excluded from the application. Financial dependency is not sufficient to include a child as a dependent. The child must also be unable to support themselse due to a mental or physical condition. Does D1 have a mental or physical disability that prevents them from supporting themselves financially?

For D2 (actually for D3 and your spouse as well), I'm a bit confused about why they didn't receive PR along with you as part of your H&C application.

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018

1.) D1 have no mental or physical disability but still dependent on me financially. Should I still include D1 in the application but I will put non accompanying? What is that dependent lock in for August 2014 which I thought D1 is in? I might misunderstood the meaning of it.

2) D2, D3 and my spouse didn't receive PR along with my application. CIC advised that they will do a separate application which is the Sponsorhip in Family Class. During my approval I also clarified about this because they included in my application with medical request but I think they change the guidelines that's what my understanding is. Is that correct?

3.) Is D2 still be included qa part of dependent on my sponsorship application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day!

Don’t believe that your family were included on your H&C application. Were they ever in Canada? It sounds like you got PR under H&C and now you are expected to sponsor them through family sponsorship.

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Yes my spouse and mga 3 kids were included during my H& C application with all the required documents. And approval was only for myself.

With regards to sposorhip application. Is my D2 will be part of my dependent?
Is immigration will return my application if I send the wrong list of dependents on my application?

Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes my spouse and mga 3 kids were included during my H& C application with all the required documents. And approval was only for myself.

With regards to sposorhip application. Is my D2 will be part of my dependent?
Is immigration will return my application if I send the wrong list of dependents on my application?

Thanks!
Only your 16 year old would qualify for sponsorship.

MarlyVac

Oct 11, 2018
Good day!

With regards to sponsoring spouse and dependent children under family class. I have a questions, as follows

-If you are under Employment Insurance are you eligible to sponsor?

-not receiving social assistance from the government, what are the examples?

Thank you very much.