+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H-4 stamping in Canada?

Discussion in 'H-1B Holders in the U.S.' started by Miley11, Oct 10, 2017.

  1. Hi All,

    I have a question and am hoping someone can help me find an answer. I am currently in US and my status changed to H1B this October. My husband is on a visit visa in Canada. Can he appear for H4 visa at US consulate in Canada?

    The plan is for him to get his h4 so he can visit US for a couple of weeks and then head back to our home country. But the big question is, is this possible?
  2. #2 dks2323, Oct 10, 2017 at 12:32 PM
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    yup....absolutely possible....I have done my L1B stamping couple of times in Canada and in Mexico as well....basically it can be any country outside US with US embassy...
  3. @dks2323 thank you!

Share This Page