+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gynecomastia

arespinoza

Sep 8, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

So I have been working in Canada about 4 months now and I have saved up some money. I am here on a TWP/TRV. I plan to apply for AINP in about 4 more months.
Im not an a real obesse man, I am around 100kgs and am 173cm just happen to be born with Gynecomastia. If I get Gynecomastia surgery (its cosmetic surgery) will this affect me in some way when I apply for AIPN? I know they will do a health checks on me and Im pretty healthy in that I have no diseases and have started to work out (2weeks so far and going strong). I will pay for this myself and not use my Alberta Health Card.

Any advise will help.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I much doubt that Alberta health would pay for it anyway because they probably figure it is not a medically necessary surgery.

However, no, it would not affect your AINP application or PR application that you had plastic surgery.

jaheen100

Dec 31, 2013
It sounds like a small tumor, but it can be a little ball of fat, it can be a sweat gland swollen; hun it can be a lot of things; first of all stop thinking in all what it can be; it would be irresponsible for anyone to try to diagnose; please got to see a doctor, I hope it's nothing, good luck

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
jaheen100 said:
It sounds like a small tumor, but it can be a little ball of fat, it can be a sweat gland swollen; hun it can be a lot of things; first of all stop thinking in all what it can be; it would be irresponsible for anyone to try to diagnose; please got to see a doctor, I hope it's nothing, good luck
You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about. For a start, the OP is male.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.
Look at the users last posts, you will see posts that have no relevance to the subject. Make of that what you will :)

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Leon said:
Look at the users last posts, you will see posts that have no relevance to the subject. Make of that what you will :)
Scatter gunning to get the post count up? Either way, it was a particularly stupid post to make on what can be a very sensitive subject.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I googled the text posted by jaheen100 and it is taken from Yahoo answers word for word, see http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070908195029AARjmvm post by Jared D 6 years ago from an answer to somebody who is asking about a lump on his chest thinking it may be gynecomastia or something else.

arespinoza

Sep 8, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol, Thank you all.
Just want to clearify this a Little. Yes I am a MALE. I have been working out and have lost about 5kgs (now at around 95kgs and going strong Im so happy). As far as my chest thing goes its not cancer nor is it a tumor. I thought I mentioned it but i didnt. My parents took me to see a doctor as a kid (than i went myself as a Young adult) and belive it or not IM "HEALTHY" just a Little over weght. Every doctor tells me the same thing. "You have nothing wrong you just need to work out" or "They will go away as you get older" Well they never went away.

I thank you all for your replies and I will not be getting the surgery after all. If I am approved for Perm Res in a year I will celeb by getting the surgery :)

ayan05

Apr 19, 2014
I have reciently been diagnosed with gynecomastia (male development of female breasts) and have been told that I have B cup breasts. I can't afford surgery, but I have accepted my breasts. One thing I want to know is should I wear a bra for support?