+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys with NOC: 0621 please connect

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Hi Readers,

Requesting the guys with NOC: 0621 to connect here. Since most of the EE candidates are in IT or related stream, the experience sharing pertaing to our NOC would really help one and all. Any kind of insights will be great.

I have updated my LinkedIn profile, contacted some of the HRs of Home Depot, Wall Mart etc. What else can be done being outside Canada?

I encourage you guys to post any kind of experience/thoughts/ideas.

Nandhini

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

My NOC is also 0621.
I am a customer service manager in the manufacturing/distribution industry/company.
Which province has the more demand for this?
Can someone let me know on this?

Thanks.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

please be carefull with choice of your NOC, it must be correct and match your duties. There were several rejections because the wrong NOC was pick up.

Sales people have several NOCs which look similar: 0124, 0601, 0621, 6221, 6211 etc

I worked as corporate sales manager in hotel so I chose 0601, I pray that it was correct choice.

I applied on my own withour hiring consultant.

Nandhini

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

I am a Customer service manager in supply chain/manufacturing set up.
Is my NOC: 0621?
Just confused?

Thanks

Nandhini

Apr 26, 2015
Hi

I am a Customer service manager in supply chain/manufacturing set up.
Is my NOC: 0621?
Just confused?

Thanks

245east84

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Well I also have NOC 0621. I'm quite sure I chose the right noc.

I manage a retail location and decide it's staffing, marketing and inventory. My understanding of NOC 0621 is for proprietors who manage sales locations.

I think if you are salesperson then 0621 may not be the best fit. Just my two cents.

vivid

Dec 27, 2016
anujgupta84 said:
Hi Readers,

Requesting the guys with NOC: 0621 to connect here. Since most of the EE candidates are in IT or related stream, the experience sharing pertaing to our NOC would really help one and all. Any kind of insights will be great.

I have updated my LinkedIn profile, contacted some of the HRs of Home Depot, Wall Mart etc. What else can be done being outside Canada?

I encourage you guys to post any kind of experience/thoughts/ideas.
Hi, I know it has been long ago that you landed. But I am wondering what was your position for NOC 0621, how many years of experiences? I am not sure if I should go for NOC 6211 (sales supervisor) or NOC 0621 as I just have 1.5 years of experience as management. And when didn't have enough experience I filed a PNP with 6211.

tmahmud

Jan 1, 2017
Russian said:
Dear friends,

please be carefull with choice of your NOC, it must be correct and match your duties. There were several rejections because the wrong NOC was pick up.

Sales people have several NOCs which look similar: 0124, 0601, 0621, 6221, 6211 etc

I worked as corporate sales manager in hotel so I chose 0601, I pray that it was correct choice.

I applied on my own withour hiring consultant.
My query-
Hi,

I have 5+ years work experience in a Bank. Among which,I worked as Teller for 20 Months,Cash Officer(Supervisor of Teller) for 23 Months Correspondent Banker(Sales) for 10 Months. The closest NOC I found are following-
'Teller=1434 Banking, insurance and other financial clerks C' and
'Cash Officer=1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers B
Correspondent Banker=6235 Financial sales representatives
and there is 1114 Other financial officers, which is more of a general NOC.

Now, I am confused and do not know which NOC to choose while applying as I can not afford to be refused just for choosing wrong NOC.
Would appreciate if someone can guide me on this.

Thanks In Advance.

Response-You'll pick different NOCs for your different roles and input the experience separately.

1 - Bank Teller (6551) skill C so won't count for points
2 - Cash officer (6314) skill B will count but only 1 year (23 months)

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
vivid said:
Hi, I know it has been long ago that you landed. But I am wondering what was your position for NOC 0621, how many years of experiences? I am not sure if I should go for NOC 6211 (sales supervisor) or NOC 0621 as I just have 1.5 years of experience as management. And when didn't have enough experience I filed a PNP with 6211.
I'm NOC 0621, and at the time, I was a manager at a retail location. I have almost 5 years experience, and even though I don't do this type of position anymore, it's still my primary NOC. I would apply with what gives you the points you, as well what you can prove with a reference letter than makes you eligible. I don't have PNP, so I'll let someone else answer that. I'm not familiar with whether the NOC on PNP has to match the NOC on EE profile.