+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guys plz reply ...is this email reply is positive ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you receive a passport request then it's almost a sure chance that a TRV will be granted (most cases).

You'll need to wait because the visa officer has not done an assessment of your application i.e. final decision stage has not been reached

Reactions: Beboooo

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Great but in my case as i was due to travel to Canada on 10th October. As the main reason of travel will be passed then what will be the expected future of my application. Are the going to consider my request or reject?
Obv my sister will be staying and working in Canada so in future i can go to meet her ( on a positive note :) ).

Also please confirm me how i can send the request to Visa Center for my passport Request, just send me the link or email id please.
Thanks and Regards.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Omairi7

TRV decisions are not affected if the event or travel date has passed. You can get approved even after the intended travel date.

You cannot ask the visa office to send you a passport request. If they approve your application (in-principle, final decision will be only after the passport is submitted) then you will receive a passport request

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Omairi7

TRV decisions are not affected if the event or travel date has passed. You can get approved even after the intended travel date.

You cannot ask the visa office to send you a passport request. If they approve your application (in-principle, final decision will be only after the passport is submitted) then you will receive a passport request
Thanks once again for your reply.
I dont have my passport. I submitted my passport with paper based application and want my passport back for travel purpose. Just want to know the link or email id where i can send the request.
Thanks.

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
i applied for Trv And processing times passed ..i request a reply from CIC

Thank you your application is now in the final stage in queue pending an officer’s review for the finalisation. We will contact you in due course requesting your passport for the grant of your visa. If you do not hear from us by October ***
Hi when did you apply canada trc is that online or paper
If it is paper in which vfs you applied
Can you please send me in which email id cic you got update orelse have you send mail to them
Bz for my application almost 55days gone

Beboooo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
bryanna
If you receive a passport request then it's almost a sure chance that a TRV will be granted (most cases).

You'll need to wait because the visa officer has not done an assessment of your application i.e. final decision stage has not been reached
OMG i thought their is some hope becausd it is final review and they after will grant a visa

Beboooo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
i
Hi when did you apply canada trc is that online or paper
If it is paper in which vfs you applied
Can you please send me in which email id cic you got update orelse have you send mail to them
Bz for my application almost 55days gone
paper . VO 29 june.send Case specific inquiry through cic website

Reactions: asainarayana

Beboooo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Br

Bryanaaa plz reply .is it positive reply ??

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
i
paper . VO 29 june.send Case specific inquiry through cic website
Oh my god it's 29june you applied
Why now a days visiting visa taking long time
Even mine paper visa I have applied august21 still no response
From where you applied,I'm from Hyderabad
Please send me your email id it will helpful

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Can anybody tell me after reciving the passport by applicant ...........When application is Approved or Rejected , what is the status in the CIC website
(in case applied online or paper application later linked to online cic tracking website)....
ALL APPLICANTS PLS CHECK ! Feedback is requested

APPLICATION STATUS : ____________________ ( CLOSED or The final decision has been made?)

Additional docs : ????????????

FINAL DECISION ......................... . ( APPROVED or Refused ? )

In my case FINAL DECISION " Blank " after 15 days of receiving the passport without giving any reason. (refer above comments)
@Bryanna

and others.

also pls check at the back of the passport . Is it stamped with applicaiton no or NOT? In my case there is no applcation number stamped at the last page of passport. Totally BLANK.

P.S. I have Already 10 YEAR MULTIPLE USA VISA STAMPED RECENTLY.

PLS GIVE FEEDBACK URGENTLY

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In my case FINAL DECISION " Blank " after 15 days of receiving the passport without giving any reason. (refer above comments)
@Bryanna

and others.

also pls check at the back of the passport . Is it stamped with applicaiton no or NOT? In my case there is no applcation number stamped at the last page of passport. Totally BLANK.

P.S. I have Already 10 YEAR MULTIPLE USA VISA STAMPED RECENTLY.

PLS GIVE FEEDBACK URGENTLY
Unfortunately, you have been refused a TRV. If you were granted a TRV, the counterfoil would have been glued/pasted in your passport.

You'll need to email the visa office to ask for the TRV refusal reasons

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks once again for your reply.
I dont have my passport. I submitted my passport with paper based application and want my passport back for travel purpose. Just want to know the link or email id where i can send the request.
Thanks.
Which country have you applied from?