+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys please I need badly your opinion? refusal study letter

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
I GOT ONLY THIS REASON WHY I AM REJECTED. PLEASE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OR ADVISE ME ? IAM VERY SAD. I HAVE ONLY ONE REASON WHY I AM REJECTED .....

- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

ONLY THIS NOTHING ELSE

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No one can help you based on this information. You'll need to explain what you applied for and also provide your full profile.

Reactions: martina1990

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
I applied for study visa. I got my acceptance letter from Seneca College. The program is Early Child Education. In my country (Macedonia) i graduated as social worker. My plan was after my studies to come back here and open Private Kindergarten. This is my second app. First one i had four reason why i am rejected, after reapply i have only this reason. Also i Have relatives in Canada who support me with everything (housing, financial). I have 5 years work experience as HR officer. From 2012 i am volunteer in organization for kids from young age who does not have parents who can care them. My dream was to get diploma from Canada (bcs in my country diploma from abroad is very valuable) and open my own Kindergarten and take care for children from sensitizing vulnerable groups of citizens.

Please share your experience and how you explain this situation. thanks

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hi martina1990,

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

I have a couple of questions to ask before I can suggest you something.

1. When was the first rejection? If it was a student visa application, what program did you choose during that time?

2. If you have a plan to open Private Kindergarten in your country, do you need a special license or training to be completed before you can apply for that license? If no, then why you haven’t open it yet.

3. Are you currently working as an HR (Human resources) officer?

I always recommend business program to working professional if they ever want to apply for a student visa application.

Also, I would recommend you to apply for ATIP (GCMS notes) to find out the actual reason and then rather than applying for new student visa application, send a reconsideration letter (Informal request) to visa officer to reconsider your file. This is not an official application and there is no time limit for that but it has to be done in a reasonable time. So get your GCMS notes which will take around 30 days and find the reasons in GCMS notes and based on that draft a reconsideration letter and send to visa office.

Good luck with your application!

Regards,

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
Hi martina1990,

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

I have a couple of questions to ask before I can suggest you something.

1. When was the first rejection? If it was a student visa application, what program did you choose during that time?

2. If you have a plan to open Private Kindergarten in your country, do you need a special license or training to be completed before you can apply for that license? If no, then why you haven’t open it yet.

3. Are you currently working as an HR (Human resources) officer?

I always recommend business program to working professional if they ever want to apply for a student visa application.

Also, I would recommend you to apply for ATIP (GCMS notes) to find out the actual reason and then rather than applying for new student visa application, send a reconsideration letter (Informal request) to visa officer to reconsider your file. This is not an official application and there is no time limit for that but it has to be done in a reasonable time. So get your GCMS notes which will take around 30 days and find the reasons in GCMS notes and based on that draft a reconsideration letter and send to visa office.

Good luck with your application!

Regards,
Thank you for you answers.

1. I was rejected on 15 December 2018. It was same program and same student visa

2. Yes I need license ( I have it) but that license I also can get in my country. I want to update my knowledge because in my country have many people from Canada and USA who asking for Private Kindergarten where the teachers have diploma from outside and good speaking skill in English.

3. Yes I still working like HR officer in USA company here in my country

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Are you currently in the US? If yes, what is your current immigration status in the US?
If you already have a license and your goal is to start your own business, it will be a good idea to enroll in a business program rather than a program to update your knowledge about private kindergarten as you said.

Again, before you apply a new student visa application, I would recommend you to apply for GCMS notes and see if you can find more information related to your refusal and based on that send reconsideration letter.

Thank you,

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
Are you currently in the US? If yes, what is your current immigration status in the US?
If you already have a license and your goal is to start your own business, it will be a good idea to enroll in a business program rather than a program to update your knowledge about private kindergarten as you said.

Again, before you apply a new student visa application, I would recommend you to apply for GCMS notes and see if you can find more information related to your refusal and based on that send reconsideration letter.

Thank you,
No Sir, I am not in USA. I only working for them in my country.
I am not sure if that is good idea to change the program . How that will see by the immigration officer.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You have a few problems. Your are probably working in a good job as an HR worker in a US company so it doesn't make a lot of sense to go to Canada, spend a ton of money and return only to make perhaps leas money. You already have a social work degree amd a license to open a kindergarten so it doesn't mak sense to come to Canada and spend so much money. There should be similar programs closeby that would probably befree or less expensive and perhaps shorter.

The next issue is the fact that you seem to have a lot of family in Canada. You will be living with them and they will be providing financially for you. What kind of ties do you have in Macedonia? Property? Car? Spouse? Children?

Unfortunately there is no real need for you to do this degree yoi could still open up a kindergarten. The obly reason that it would make sense to spend so much money on the ECE courses in Canada would be so you could get PGWP and then get PR.

I would order GCMS notes but I think that is why you were refused.

martina1990

Apr 10, 2019
You have a few problems. Your are probably working in a good job as an HR worker in a US company so it doesn't make a lot of sense to go to Canada, spend a ton of money and return only to make perhaps leas money. You already have a social work degree amd a license to open a kindergarten so it doesn't mak sense to come to Canada and spend so much money. There should be similar programs closeby that would probably befree or less expensive and perhaps shorter.
Can you please explain to me which other programs can I apply ?

The next issue is the fact that you seem to have a lot of family in Canada. You will be living with them and they will be providing financially for you. What kind of ties do you have in Macedonia? Property? Car? Spouse? Children?
I am married. I apply alone. We do not still have children with my husband but yes we have big apartment ( the apartment is on my husband name)

Unfortunately there is no real need for you to do this degree yoi could still open up a kindergarten. The obly reason that it would make sense to spend so much money on the ECE courses in Canada would be so you could get PGWP and then get PR.

I would order GCMS notes but I think that is why you were refused.
I really want to open GCMS notes and try to apply one more time. But the question is what can I change in my application what I should do ?
And the other problem is my college starts on 5 may, should I write them to change the date and explain my situation ?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I really want to open GCMS notes and try to apply one more time. But the question is what can I change in my application what I should do ?
And the other problem is my college starts on 5 may, should I write them to change the date and explain my situation ?
GCMS notes will take 30 days.

No point making random changes in your application without knowing why you were refused - and you need the GCMS notes for that.

Yes, you should contact your college and defer admission. The chances of getting a visa before the 5th is practically nil.

Reactions: k.h.p.