+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GUYS NEED HELP FOR LANDING -- ATTN QORAX,ROCKY,EXPLORER ...N OTHER SENIORS

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Hi All

I just want to thank u all personally for all your help .. I finally got my visa stamped ...

I just want to ask for your advice ... if you could be kind enuf again to help me out

I m here in Toronto and my wife is in India

She has dispatched my passport with stamped visa and i will be getting it in on 27th Oct

Now my question is : I want to complete my rentering process so that she can enter Canada

So i m thinking of applying for US visa and then renter thru Buffalo to complete my PR formalities

BUT WAS CONFUSED - IF MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN STAMPED IN INDIA - DO I HAVE TO LAND IN CANADA VIA INDIA OR I CAN RENTER THRU BUFFALO ....

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
ravs said:
Hi All

I just want to thank u all personally for all your help .. I finally got my visa stamped ...

I just want to ask for your advice ... if you could be kind enuf again to help me out

She has dispatched my passport with stamped visa and i will be getting it in on 27th Oct

Now my question is : I want to complete my rentering process so that she can enter Canada

So i m thinking of applying for US visa and then renter thru Buffalo to complete my PR formalities

BUT WAS CONFUSED - IF MY PASSPORT HAS BEEN STAMPED IN INDIA - DO I HAVE TO LAND IN CANADA VIA INDIA OR I CAN RENTER THRU BUFFALO ....

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Anybody with updates ....

ravs said:
Hi All

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
In my opinion, you can come from anywhere, it doesn't matter whether the visa is issued in India or somewhere else, you certainly can enter from Buffalo if you like.

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
explorer101 said:
You can enter through any port of entry. Land anywhere except quebec.
Hi Explorer ...

I know we can enter to any port of entry but do we need to come from India even if we are staying in Canada to complete our landing

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs said:
Hi Explorer ...

I know we can enter to any port of entry but do we need to come from India even if we are staying in Canada to complete our landing
right, no need to travel to India and come back. Can do landing formalities in Canada also.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravs said:
Hi All

Enter from anywhere apart from any province under PNP and Quebec, and technically in your case apart from Quebec anywhere.