+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guys, don't worry and help honestly, CHC has nothing to do with these forums

S

sunny1980

qorax, pmm and all other members i would like to share one thing here...some people are really scared of sharing their cases in details here as if CHC is reading these all and they can be caught...nobody here has to give his personal information (file no. DOB etc) not even the correct name...its just abt discussing similar situations and responses from CHC to applicants...actually i got upset coz some people don't share the reasons of rejection in details...like allure got rejection for a police case against her husband and i think she had submitted the pcc..so its an important thing to know that everything will be rechecked by chc....hassan09 was trying to obtain pcc in uae for his wife but there was an absconding charge against her and that is also an important thing to know..but he didn't share..i kept on asking him but no reply...although he was active on this website.
one more case was there where a lady re applied and when i ques her abt what she mentioned in new form abt the old refusal she said clearly not to comment on her forum...as if this forum belongs to chc.
I just want to request people here to speak freely.
actually im helping my two friends for immigration and m always interested to know the procedure but there are things we can't be sure with even all the manuals and guides by cic..though it can be done easily by applicants experiences only...and i guess this forum is abt sharing such things...for example security check procedure is a thing that nobody on earth knows except CHC but if some refused applicants share then its possible to know this. I don't know im right or wrong but m really abt to stop viewing these forums anymore.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny1980,

Sharing is a personal thing. The other party might feel naked and ashamed about the issues you would like them to share. This might have nothing to do with CHC knowing or not.

Also bear in mind that the person just got a bad new which has temporarily put a stop to his/her dream. They would be in a state of shock and grief. I think it is only human to allow that person time to heal. Don't be selfish by requesting ASAP information from them. Once healed a soul can give you all that you want.

Since we are all here to help, we should know when the other party needs some space.

Be calm. These guys will come back in their own time to educate us all.

Just my cheese cake. 8)

Regards,

Barsindoo

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Interesting topic for discussion. I don't see any thing wrong if some one hesitate to disclose their personal information or any other matters related to their immigration file, which he/she think in-appropriate to publish. They have the liberty to do so. Such incomplete posts may not get proper response from other members and also may not serve their purpose.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Sunny1980,

Don't forget individualism.Evry1 has said well.

Ig

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sunny, But most of us r providing correct, factual & real-time info, aren't we?

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not fair to oblige someone to divulge the smallest details of their application to anyone here if they do not want to. Just be thankful for whatever info they share that they think might be helpful to others. ::)

domingo01

Jan 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny
read below again from my side as well...
every body need space to breath...

barsindoo said:
Sunny1980,

Sharing is a personal thing. The other party might feel naked and ashamed about the issues you would like them to share. This might have nothing to do with CHC knowing or not.

Also bear in mind that the person just got a bad new which has temporarily put a stop to his/her dream. They would be in a state of shock and grief. I think it is only human to allow that person time to heal. Don't be selfish by requesting ASAP information from them. Once healed a soul can give you all that you want.

Since we are all here to help, we should know when the other party needs some space.

Be calm. These guys will come back in their own time to educate us all.

Just my cheese cake. 8)

Regards,

Barsindoo

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Sunny,

I was going through the lines, and found my name!! yes you were right saying that i raised longtime before a discussion about obtaining a PCC for my wife, and eventually i got it which is the important thing to me "thanks to all who posted their advices".I couldn't see what is the point behind mentioning names or being more transparent about this??
Let me tell you that you mentioned my case and deiced to talk about it based on worng assumptions which will confuse reader and active user's more and more!! if this was the point then please don't publish in this forum, If not kindly edit your subject and delete my case which you are refering to as an example.
Privacy is something you need to respect!!

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Good to see some intelligent replies to a very selfish thread in the first place. I find that as soon as someone posts bad news, there is always one, two or maybe more people that are only interested in the why, and not how the person is feeling at that time. I also get fed up with the selfishness of people posting threads and others hijacking them as there own, and it is always these guys that post stupid threads like these.

While I am on the rant, I also get fed up with people that are not interested in doing the hard research of their application and future life experience and expect it to be given to them on a plate.

I am upset today. I recieved my rejection. I researched long and hard for the last year, and spent a lot of energy, time and money into this. I thought little about anything else since I posted the big envelope. I won't be going now. I am disappointed. Maybe this is why people chose not to disclose their details . Sunny, show some respect you are not interested in the person you are only worried about your own application recieving the same fate. Maybe your lack of feedback is due to people seeing your motives.

Anyway with all that said and done, I appreciate everyones input over the last year or so, and I wish all those that put in the effort to have a seat reserved on a flight destined for Canada. The very best of luck to all!

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
@colsy, sorry to hear about your rejection. I can feel your disappointment because I've been through this too. Rejected for FSW1, but got in through QSW (err.. not got in fully, still waiting for those shiny visas in the PP, God knows if there's another bombshell lurking ???) Please don't lose heart, if you're really interested, try to see if there is some other way that suits you like PNP or QSW.

That being said, I agree with sunny1980 that people should share more so that others can refrain from making the same mistake, but since there may be really personal things involved, you must respect their privacy too. Barsindoo summarized it perfectly.

As for me, I've learned a lot from this forum, thanks a million to all those selfless souls! And I'm trying to contribute my share to make it richer and the best 'reference' available for people like me who cannot afford an expensive consultant and do not want to either.