+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guyana Applications but file was sent to Mexico visa office for further processing

Stacy_04

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
we didn’t do medical yet. Did you do medical already ?
Yes I got medical request and biometrics request while my file was in Sydney so when it was transferred to Mexico it was just for final background checks. Which took about two months and then decision was made.

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
It definitely does . Cause you would expect it to be over then you find out it has to go to another office . And at Mexico they like to keep communication to a minimum . But once Mexico replied to me it was for me to take in my passport. So just hang in there you’ll get the email
how long did it take for you to hear from the Mexico VO and how did you contact them

Natasha.S

Nov 15, 2019
Yes I got medical request and biometrics request while my file was in Sydney so when it was transferred to Mexico it was just for final background checks. Which took about two months and then decision was made.
I haven’t done medical yet and file got transfer to Mexico VO. Know I am worried it gonna take a long while before I hear anything.

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi yes I received it the 24th dec 2019. I’m in Canada with my husband . Thanks for the concern. I wish you guys good luck and hope you get the pr soon
Congratulations. That is good to hear. Enjoy the blistering cold Canada is about to go through.