+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guyana Applications but file was sent to Mexico visa office for further processing

Stacy_04

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi Stacy,

Did you receive you passport back yet? We are still waiting to receive out PPR.
No. I’m still waiting . The girl at the vac in Georgetown didn’t take my RPRF receipt when I took in the passport . she said they don’t need it and one week later Trinidad high commission emailed me to scan and send it to them. So it kind of delayed the process. doesn’t look like I will make it in time for Christmas . Sigh

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
No. I’m still waiting . The girl at the vac in Georgetown didn’t take my RPRF receipt when I took in the passport . she said they don’t need it and one week later Trinidad high commission emailed me to scan and send it to them. So it kind of delayed the process. doesn’t look like I will make it in time for Christmas . Sigh
Oh that sucks. Well hopefully soon. If there are this many problems I think I might just fly to Trinidad and hand it in myself.

Stacy_04

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Also, checked your gckey, as yu'll see when yur visa was issued. And yur passport should be back right after.
Hey . How many days did they take to return your passport once it was finished processing in Trinidad . ? Christmas is almost here

Natasha.S

Nov 15, 2019
Hello can anybody tell me how long it normally takes after your application is send from Canada to Mexico visa office?
My country visa office is Trinidad but my application was send to Mexico visa office so worried about that.

Stacy_04

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hello can anybody tell me how long it normally takes after your application is send from Canada to Mexico visa office?
My country visa office is Trinidad but my application was send to Mexico visa office so worried about that.
Hi, I understand how you feel. Mine was transferred to Mexico 10th October 2019 and I got pr Nov 29th

Stacy_04

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Doesn’t it feel like it takes longer now since everything goes to Mexico ?? I’m so frustrated
It definitely does . Cause you would expect it to be over then you find out it has to go to another office . And at Mexico they like to keep communication to a minimum . But once Mexico replied to me it was for me to take in my passport. So just hang in there you’ll get the email