+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guyana Applications but file was sent to Mexico visa office for further processing

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
My husband application has been in Mexico for the past 4 months.I emailed them.they reply that receive my application and to be patient.I am feeling very frustrated.
So am I. I have been waiting 12 months already I don’t know what’s going on. Have they asked you for any additional documents ???

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Our application spent 10 months in Mexico and now in Trinidad for 6 months. Be patient it’s hard for everyone in this situation . God willing it will be over soon .
Did Mexico happen to ask you to send them back anything ?

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
It definitely does . Cause you would expect it to be over then you find out it has to go to another office . And at Mexico they like to keep communication to a minimum . But once Mexico replied to me it was for me to take in my passport. So just hang in there you’ll get the email
Oh really ? .. so how long did it take you overall ? It’s exactly 12 months for me now. I’m scared because of all this election stuff down there too. Do you have any advice ?

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
April Applicant. File was moved to Mexico October 10th, We have not heard anything back as yet.
Have you heard anything yet? I’m a March applicant and my file went to Mexico in October as well. Since then I’ve heard nothing.

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Have you heard anything yet? I’m a March applicant and my file went to Mexico in October as well. Since then I’ve heard nothing.
We got an AOR2 on last Tuesday March 3, they also requested I pay for the biometrics. Which is weird since my wifes biometrics are already done, and when they asked for it back in june of last year, we had shared all the information. But regardless I made the payment, and am hoping to hear back soon.

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Have you hear anything back yet? Why was it transferred to Trinidad if the visa office is Mexico ?
Apparently that is the process!

Natasha.S

Nov 15, 2019
Hello everybody,
Does anyone got any respond from immigration since covid-19? I been waiting 6 months now without any communication from immigration. My file was send to Mexico visa office in December and since than nothing no respond. Has anyone else in the same situation or know anything that is happen to the process ?

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello everybody,
Does anyone got any respond from immigration since covid-19? I been waiting 6 months now without any communication from immigration. My file was send to Mexico visa office in December and since than nothing no respond. Has anyone else in the same situation or know anything that is happen to the process ?
Hi.. México takes foreverrrrr to respond and process applications. I sent mine March 2019 and my husband completed everything by May/June 2019 and were still waiting ....
you have to keep on emailing them girl

Jan 21, 2020
I email them numerous times and still they are sayings it processing both myself and lawyer