+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gujarati People FSW PR status with NOC... Share Here...

samvats

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashpatel said:
Dear arjignesh and Advanta 1,

Good news... :) ;D :) Yahoooooooo............Yippieeeeeeeeee........... :) ;D

Today at 2.30 pm i got an email regarding MR, RPRF and PPR. :)

Thanks to all of you for your valuable support.

Best regards,
Yash
Congrats Yash............. :) ;) :D

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adadiya, magas, methi paak , salam pakk avu khaav toa saru... Mohanthaal khaso toa cough thayi jaasey..
yash toa kyaare parcel karo chho upper mujab nu list...

OMM

yashpatel said:
Magarbhai,

Avi thandi ma Mohanthal na khavay....Avi mausam ma to Adadiya khavay Sacha Gheee na... ;D ;D :) :) lol

Chalo ne to Adadiya khava. :)

Thnak you so much for your wishes.

Best Regards,
Yash

R H Dave

Nov 13, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th march 2010
AOR Received.
13th april 2010, in process 28th feb 2012
hi,
my husband has applied in the category of accommodation manager in april 2010 as PA and me as co-applicant. during last week of november 2011 our status changed from application received to decision made. we haven't received MR. it means our application is rejected, i guess. we haven't received any letter from VO explaining the reason of the rejection. or is it a system error?
thanks.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R H Dave said:
hi,
my husband has applied in the category of accommodation manager in april 2010 as PA and me as co-applicant. during last week of november 2011 our status changed from application received to decision made. we haven't received MR. it means our application is rejected, i guess. we haven't received any letter from VO explaining the reason of the rejection. or is it a system error?
thanks.
if it's system error than it will be clear soon wait this week and even 1more week. if it's rejection you will recieved letter by email or postal service within 30days maximum. meanwhile you can send case specific enquiry ot your VO. if it's rejection than VO will clearly mentioned about rejection to reply of your enquiry. if you get reply by VO somethingelse than your application is in-process and you are safe.
Best Luck
OMM

yashpatel

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
AOR Received.
Decision Made
IELTS Request
7 bands (submitted)
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012
To all New Delhi applicants.... I have one Doubt...

Yesterday I have got my MR. And in this email a separate word.doc file of designated medical practitioners is given. Rest of the documents are in PDF format. In this, List of doctors for Ahmedabad is given which is not matching with the list of doctors in Ahmedabad in the website cic.gc.ca.

In the list which I have received, there are doctors from Shrey Hospital and Research Centre, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Where as in the website it is Apollo Hospitals International Ltd., Ahmedabad.

May be there is an update in the recent list of doctors in A'bad.

What are your opinions ??? Please, Reply. Because I am going to take an appointment in Shery Hospital, Ahmedabad today.

Please, reply. I know that its silly question. Though I want to make it clear. :)

Best regards and thank you in advance.
Yash

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
yashpatel said:

Yesterday I have got my MR. And in this email a separate word.doc file of designated medical practitioners is given. Rest of the documents are in PDF format. In this, List of doctors for Ahmedabad is given which is not matching with the list of doctors in Ahmedabad in the website cic.gc.ca.

In the list which I have received, there are doctors from Shrey Hospital and Research Centre, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Where as in the website it is Apollo Hospitals International Ltd., Ahmedabad.

What are your opinions ??? Please, Reply. Because I am going to take an appointment in Shery Hospital, Ahmedabad today.

Please, reply. I know that its silly question. Though I want to make it clear. :)

Yash
I believe the letter you have received is saying true coz they might not have updated the list on the website...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashpatel said:

Yash
Hi Yash,

First of all Congratulations for clearing your Interview successfully....sorry for the (very) late message.

You will automatically know if the DMP is still available for taking patients when you request for an appointment. I guess that's the only way to check active DMPs...irrespective of what is written on the website or the letter you have received. Most probably the website has not been updated.

Goodluck with your Meds.... :)

Mitali

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear friend

Yesterday, I have received interview letter form CHC ND. my interview is scheduled on 12 JAN 2012.

I don't know whether it is positive or negative? they have asked all document in original for education, employment(work experience), family configuration. with all application form with relationship proof and marriage proof.Also IELTS proof (which I have already submitted originally to Canada).also asked for Photo of each member.

They have also asked for Form-16, IT return,PF certificate and bank statements.
additional family info of spouse.

One more question they strongly addressed to send dependents fees before interview.I have new born baby, i have informed CHC by fax. her PP still need to apply. Can i send her application fees without her PP detail?

I don't know what they can ask in interview?
please guide me seniors.
i am really worried about interview.what is the processor?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is the verification interview, VO may be have doubts in some documents to verify with originals. Contact Yashpatel in our gujarati forum he just recently cleared the interview at ND VO.

yes you can send application fees for your baby.
Best Luck.

OMM

Saurav said:
Dear friend

Yesterday, I have received interview letter form CHC ND. my interview is scheduled on 12 JAN 2012.

I don't know whether it is positive or negative? they have asked all document in original for education, employment(work experience), family configuration. with all application form with relationship proof and marriage proof.Also IELTS proof (which I have already submitted originally to Canada).also asked for Photo of each member.

They have also asked for Form-16, IT return,PF certificate and bank statements.
additional family info of spouse.

One more question they strongly addressed to send dependents fees before interview.I have new born baby, i have informed CHC by fax. her PP still need to apply. Can i send her application fees without her PP detail?

I don't know what they can ask in interview?
please guide me seniors.
i am really worried about interview.what is the processor?

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
omm said:
this is the verification interview, VO may be have doubts in some documents to verify with originals. Contact Yashpatel in our gujarati forum he just recently cleared the interview at ND VO.

yes you can send application fees for your baby.
Best Luck.

OMM

I second to Ommbhai..

Don't get panic on the name of interview..They may be needed some verification of certi. or work experience. So be calm and polite.

I think you can ask CAIPS also to know the reason of interview. I don't know the time to receive CAIPS. Ommbhai can put some light on this.

All the best..

regards,

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Ask for Caips so that you know the reason for interview. If you know the reason of an interview well in advence then you can work on it..all the best..

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that also good way to know VO comments regarding interview but CAIPS will take atleast 45days.

OMM

arjignesh said:

I second to Ommbhai..

Don't get panic on the name of interview..They may be needed some verification of certi. or work experience. So be calm and polite.

I think you can ask CAIPS also to know the reason of interview. I don't know the time to receive CAIPS. Ommbhai can put some light on this.

All the best..

regards,

amish

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hi OMM,

As per CIC site, They have mention only address which is mention below, right..
Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should apply to:

Zambia Police Headquarters
Criminal Investigation Department
P.O. Box Ridgeway 104
Lusaka, Zambia

Source from Google Search:

Procedures for Obtaining Police Clearance Certificates
1. You must obtain a set of fingerprints taken on a standard finger print form at any Police Station in the area of residence.
2. Cost of Police Clearance Certificate US $100.00 for Zambians living abroadUS $150.00 for non Zambians living abroad
3. Make the International Money Order Money payable to:The Inspector General of Police, Zambia Police Service.
4. Send documentation in a DHL envelope or any other courier to:
The Inspector General of PoliceIndependence AvenueP.O. Box 50103Lusaka, ZAMBIA
Att.: The Director (C.I.D.)Tel: (00260-211) 257470/253161Fax: (00260-211) 253543/253537Note:
Police Clearance Certificate is valid for 90 days only.
5. Enclose a pre-paid DHL envelope or any other courier for them to return the Police Certificate to you.

Will it run to get Zambia PCC as mention above? Pls confirm

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amish said:
Hi OMM,

Non-Resident Requests

P.O. Box Ridgeway 104
Lusaka, Zambia

1. You must obtain a set of fingerprints taken on a standard finger print form at any Police Station in the area of residence.
2. Cost of Police Clearance Certificate US $100.00 for Zambians living abroadUS $150.00 for non Zambians living abroad
3. Make the International Money Order Money payable to:The Inspector General of Police, Zambia Police Service.
Att.: The Director (C.I.D.)Tel: (00260-211) 257470/253161Fax: (00260-211) 253543/253537Note:
5. Enclose a pre-paid DHL envelope or any other courier for them to return the Police Certificate to you.

Yes Amish....the procedure is to get Zambian PCC and that's what you will get. Why the confusion...am I missing something? Do you know if your local Police stn has the facility o fingerprinting?

Mitali

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already explained what to do in this post : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t91208.0.html

I wrote that zambian embassy or consulate will never help.
what you have to do:
step 1: get finger print from any authorised finger prints expert on standard form, most of finger print
expert knows how to create this form.
Step2: after getting the form from finger print expert send money order. write covering letter to zambian
police inspector why you need this PCC and explain the reason.
Step 3: make package envelope and send via DHL courrier or any other courrier services on mentioend
address of zambian police inspector.
keep track your courrier package, now you have to wait to get your PCC from zambia.

same information you mentioned it's also available zambian embassy in USA , canada, UK etc countries website. it's not hard task to do, just you need some attention and interest to get PCC.

OMM

amish said:
Hi OMM,

Non-Resident Requests

P.O. Box Ridgeway 104
Lusaka, Zambia