+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gujarat University WES

Nihardave14

Jun 10, 2018
No I don’t think they will accept any document separately. They will only accept the sealed document that Gujarat University has provided you. I provided Gujarat Uni with a xerox of each year’s Marksheet and they verified it with the original that I carried with me. I don’t remember giving them my Degree Certificate.
Hello Ankit, do they immediately provide the verification with sealed envelope or they take time.?

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hello Ankit, do they immediately provide the verification with sealed envelope or they take time.?
They will tell you to come back in a few days and collect it. Around 10 days.

Tapan_1988

Aug 16, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Anybody in this thread has faced a 'hold' status?

If yes then how many days did it take to get change back to in progress again?

optimus87k

Nov 25, 2018
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
VADODARA
Anybody in this thread has faced a 'hold' status?

If yes then how many days did it take to get change back to in progress again?
my wes application is currently in hold status as transcripts from BE and MBA needs to send thru university. I have sorted out for sending transcripts for MBA however BE is something that would take some time.

drashti4

Sep 24, 2018
You have to go 3rd floor of university senate building. They will change 50 rs for each mark sheet verification, 200 for degree verification and 500 for sealed cover. Take your original and copy of all documents. From 2-3 PM it's break time and they work till 7 PM.

jignesh_soni

Jan 1, 2020
hi..finally you had got the evaluation done?..i m also from Guj Uni.For my BE transcript before few years i had followed same steps...please update what did you do to get your ECA done

Hi all,
Today I got update for WES that my transcripts were rejected. Below is the reason and further instructions from them.

Reason: The document received and attested from the institution was a college-issued transcript. WES only accepts university issued and attested marksheets. We do not accept university attested transcripts issued by the college.

Instructions: Please arrange for your academic documents to be sent directly to WES by the institution or examining body that awarded your degree/diploma.

Now I confused because Gujarat University does not issue transcripts just by themselves. They will first ask for the transcripts from the college.
Pls help.

Procedure I followed
Step1: I prepared transcripts format from a guy in a Xerox store
Step2: I went to my college with those transcripts format and college admin issued a set of transcripts unsealed.
Step3: I went with college issued transcripts to Gujarat University , filled few forms and submitted required documents alongwith the original college issued transcripts.
Step4: after 15 days I went back to University to collect my transcripts. At that time I check my transcripts, they just put Gujarat University stamp besides college stamp in the college issued transcripts and there was sign of registrar alongwith his stamp. Below the college principal stamp and sign. Thereafter it was sealed and stamped in front of me in Gujarat University envelope.
Step5: I courier the sealed Gujarat University envelope to WES for ECA

Pls help me with what I have done wrong. Moreover what corrective action should I take.??