+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

guidance needed

leomerhome

Mar 6, 2022
I urgently need an IEST grading. I am a Cuban citizen living in Holguin, Cuba and I have no idea on how to access to such examination.
Could I get tested online? Where and how could it be possible if?
I am a 48 years old English Language teacher having other labour skills in crops growing and trading and on mattress making too. Could I get some help from members here, please?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I urgently need an IEST grading. I am a Cuban citizen living in Holguin, Cuba and I have no idea on how to access to such examination.
I am a 48 years old English Language teacher having other labour skills in crops growing and trading and on mattress making too. Could I get some help from members here, please?
It's not possible to do online. You have to go to a test centre in person to take the test.

You can find test locations in Cuba here:

https://www.ielts.org/for-test-takers/book-a-test/location-list/cuba/tv

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you trying to immigrate? Have you looked to see if you will qualify to immigrate? It is fairly difficult to immigrate at your age.

Reactions: leomerhome

leomerhome

Mar 6, 2022
Are you trying to immigrate? Have you looked to see if you will qualify to immigrate? It is fairly difficult to immigrate at your age.
Notable ataque all. I ambos just triunfo todo ver Hites as a temporal y worker
No. I just look for getting hired as a temporary worker. Although I got graduated from university on English Language and I have experience on teaching both, English and Spanish, I rather search for farm work. I have devoted more than a decade to professionally be a farmer. No health problems and perfect physical yielding to face hard work conditions.