+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance needed for finishing details on outland spousal application

BCbobby

Dec 3, 2019
I'm just about done with my application but was hoping I could get some help, my wife in Ukraine has all the documents done and signed, translations notarized, police report and all the rest of it, Can she sign all these, scan them and send to me, I then print sign and copy them and send off to the processing center, there is no requirements for original documents from that country but it's the certified copy's that has me confused, just don't want to make any mistakes and delay the process. I'm particularly worried about the IMM5604 as it was not easy to attain from the non accompanying parent but is done now so don't want to send original if I don't have to. Same goes for Permanent resident photo, can I have the photographer take photo in Ukraine at there business, email it to me then have it printed here in Canada and write the required information on the back ? Would really appreciate any help I can get, so close to getting this done. Thanks

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
She has to send all original documents to you signed by her if the requirements says original documents certified copy will not be accepted

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm just about done with my application but was hoping I could get some help, my wife in Ukraine has all the documents done and signed, translations notarized, police report and all the rest of it, Can she sign all these, scan them and send to me, I then print sign and copy them and send off to the processing center, there is no requirements for original documents from that country but it's the certified copy's that has me confused, just don't want to make any mistakes and delay the process. I'm particularly worried about the IMM5604 as it was not easy to attain from the non accompanying parent but is done now so don't want to send original if I don't have to. Same goes for Permanent resident photo, can I have the photographer take photo in Ukraine at there business, email it to me then have it printed here in Canada and write the required information on the back ? Would really appreciate any help I can get, so close to getting this done. Thanks
A notarized document must be original. As you have notarized translations, she will need to mail the package to you.