+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance needed desperately!!!

hameshalucky

Sep 15, 2017
Dear Guys,

How are you? I hope you are fine.
I am really stuck in a situation and I want help desperately.I am from Pakistan and I have applied for the
FSW stream.

I have a daughter from a previous marriage who has been living with her mother after the court divorce
during 2011. My ex-wife has since relocated to a new address with my daughter and I do not have any
information about their new whereabouts. I have not seen my daughter for the last 2 years. My
daughter was born in 2008.

I have since re-married and I have 2 children with my second wife.

The IRCC makes it mandatory under FSW that I provide the medical examination results and passport of
all children whether they will go with the principal applicant or not. In this situation, when I do not know where my
daughter is, I cannot take her for medical examination and cannot make her passport to provide both of that
to IRCC.

I have already received a NOI from Ontario PNP with my second wife.

What shall I do now? Is there an alternate solution to satisfy the IRCC and Ontario PNP? I had to include my daughter in the application as she is registered as my daughter in Government records.

Please help me. I will be very grateful.

srikanth68

Jul 18, 2017
you need to get medicals done only for applicants who are going to accompany you to Canada and upload them online but you should give info about your ex wife and children from 1st marriage when asked for.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
you need to get medicals done only for applicants who are going to accompany you to Canada and upload them online but you should give info about your ex wife and children from 1st marriage when asked for.
Medical is required for all dependents, even if they are non-accompanying

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Is there anyway you can locate your ex-wife by contacting her friends or family?
Are you able to obtain some sort of official document proving you are no longer the legal guardian of your daughter? That might help if you need to explain your situation to IRCC.

hameshalucky

Sep 15, 2017
I have tried my best to locate my ex-wife and my daughter but I am unable to trace them at all... they have changed their address and I don't know anyone who knows their new location.

Now, I can never provide my daughter's passport, photos and medical examinations.

1. How shall I mention my daughter in OINP and FSW?
2. If I don't mention her details, would I get in any problem later on?
3. What if I don't mention her in both OINP and just provide justfication to FSW that I have a daughter too but I am unable to locate her?

Any other solution?

Please help !!

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Medical is required for all dependents, even if they are non-accompanying
Dear Guys,

How are you? I hope you are fine.
I am really stuck in a situation and I want help desperately.I am from Pakistan and I have applied for the
FSW stream.

I have a daughter from a previous marriage who has been living with her mother after the court divorce
during 2011. My ex-wife has since relocated to a new address with my daughter and I do not have any
information about their new whereabouts. I have not seen my daughter for the last 2 years. My
daughter was born in 2008.

I have since re-married and I have 2 children with my second wife.

The IRCC makes it mandatory under FSW that I provide the medical examination results and passport of
all children whether they will go with the principal applicant or not. In this situation, when I do not know where my
daughter is, I cannot take her for medical examination and cannot make her passport to provide both of that
to IRCC.

I have already received a NOI from Ontario PNP with my second wife.

What shall I do now? Is there an alternate solution to satisfy the IRCC and Ontario PNP? I had to include my daughter in the application as she is registered as my daughter in Government records.

Please help me. I will be very grateful.
Medicals is required for dependents. As per my understanding,....the first child isn't a dependent on @hameshalucky . So I think the applicant can proceed without the daughter's documents but only mentioning the first marriage and child in the LOE.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017

hameshalucky

Sep 15, 2017
@Roshan How can you say my child is not my dependent? She is enlisted as my daughter in Government records in my native country.

My ex-wife does not have a child custody order issued by the court, however, she has physical custody and my daughter lives with her.

What if I do not mention her in my dependents list, can I sponsor her anytime later in the future?

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I have tried my best to locate my ex-wife and my daughter but I am unable to trace them at all... they have changed their address and I don't know anyone who knows their new location.

Now, I can never provide my daughter's passport, photos and medical examinations.

1. How shall I mention my daughter in OINP and FSW?
2. If I don't mention her details, would I get in any problem later on?
3. What if I don't mention her in both OINP and just provide justfication to FSW that I have a daughter too but I am unable to locate her?

Any other solution?

Please help !!
Provide a legal document saying that you are already divorced and your daughter is legally with your ex-wife.

Mention your problems in Letter of Explanation.

Did you mention about your ex-wife and daughter in your express entry profile?

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
@Roshan How can you say my child is not my dependent? She is enlisted as my daughter in Government records in my native country.

My ex-wife does not have a child custody order issued by the court, however, she has physical custody and my daughter lives with her.

What if I do not mention her in my dependents list, can I sponsor her anytime later in the future?
If you have listed your daughter as your dependent legally, you are bound to provide her details.
You can imagine what grave implications can be imposed on you if you state that she and her mother is missing. This may either be an over reaction, but you need to try your best to locate them.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017

No, in this case she is your dependent. I thought your ex-wife had the court custody of the child.

This case must be elaborated in the your LOE. Also, it might raise a question as to how you have left a dependent child with your ex-wife without giving custody and without providing financial aid.

If you do not mention her in your dependent list, sponsoring her in the future might be a hassle.