Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
I got my SP rejected from Visa Office, Turkey, I am an Indian, working in Jordan so applied online through Amman VO. But refusal letter from Turkey with the following reasons:

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence"

My Details:

Edu: Bachelors in Computer Science
Work Exp: 12 yrs as IT System Administrator
Applied Course : PG Diploma in Information Security, Red River College, Manitoba.
IELTS: S=7; R=5.5; W=6.0; L=6.0
more details in my signature.

In SOP, clearly written about the promoted job as an IT Manager from the same company after course completion. Later about settlement plan in India by starting an IT Consulting company and stay with family.

I have applied for GCMS notes and waiting. I really appreciate your thoughts and guidance before re-applying.

Thanks for your time

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
As I said in my previous reply, you have far too much work history to be applying for a PGD at your age. What does it offer that you don't already have from your decade of experience?

You are also applying from outside your home country, and if you've been living in Jordan for years that means you have very weak ties to India. It seems unlikely your company would condition a promotion on you attending a course in Canada, especially if your plan is actually to return to India and start a business there. They likely assume your intent is to immigrate to Canada and never leave.

You would need to return to India and apply for a master's or PhD program at a top Canadian university to have any real shot at approval.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I got my SP rejected from Visa Office, Turkey, I am an Indian, working in Jordan so applied online through Amman VO. But refusal letter from Turkey with the following reasons:

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence"

My Details:

Edu: Bachelors in Computer Science
Work Exp: 12 yrs as IT System Administrator
Applied Course : PG Diploma in Information Security, Red River College, Manitoba.
IELTS: S=7; R=5.5; W=6.0; L=6.0
more details in my signature.

In SOP, clearly written about the promoted job as an IT Manager from the same company after course completion. Later about settlement plan in India by starting an IT Consulting company and stay with family.

I have applied for GCMS notes and waiting. I really appreciate your thoughts and guidance before re-applying.

Thanks for your time
1. Apply from India
2. Apply for a degree in line with your profile - Master's, MBA
3. Improve IELTS

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
If you'd just like to immigrate, then apply through Express Entry. If your intent is to actually study and return to Jordan/India, then you're going to have to have a very strong case given your age and your academic & professional history.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If you'd just like to immigrate, then apply through Express Entry. If your intent is to actually study and return to Jordan/India, then you're going to have to have a very strong case given your age and your academic & professional history.
Given this profile, it is quite easy to deduce that he doesn't qualify for Express Entry (due to both age and education) and thus is pursuing a studying option to get those extra points. And yes, you are right he will need a very strong case.

Reactions: praveencv1979

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Given this profile, it is quite easy to deduce that he doesn't qualify for Express Entry (due to both age and education) and thus is pursuing a studying option to get those extra points. And yes, you are right he will need a very strong case.
As you said, Express Entry is not applicable in my case. that's why I choose my last option of study pathway.