+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Guidance for my process

Love life

Feb 18, 2021
My application for permanent resident under spouse category was submitted in December 20, 2018. They confirmed application on January 28,2019. They started working on March 2019. They asked me for my medical in April 2019. Done my biometric on October 2019. And then there was a long pause like for a year. And then on October 2020 they asked us to submit our relationship status, Background declaration and supplementary information of your travels. Then after a month they asked for my police certificate. In Feb 2021 they asked me to get my medical done. Does Anyone have idea how much time will they take more to complete my process?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My application for permanent resident under spouse category was submitted in December 20, 2018. They confirmed application on January 28,2019. They started working on March 2019. They asked me for my medical in April 2019. Done my biometric on October 2019. And then there was a long pause like for a year. And then on October 2020 they asked us to submit our relationship status, Background declaration and supplementary information of your travels. Then after a month they asked for my police certificate. In Feb 2021 they asked me to get my medical done. Does Anyone have idea how much time will they take more to complete my process?
No, No-one can tell you. Order your gcms notes and contact your MP.

Did you get pre-arrival or decision made?

The second medical test implies they've made progress and may be moving to the next stage, ie final approval, but that's only an informed guess.

Love life

Feb 18, 2021
No, No-one can tell you. Order your gcms notes and contact your MP.

Did you get pre-arrival or decision made?

The second medical test implies they've made progress and may be moving to the next stage, ie final approval, but that's only an informed guess.
Yes i got pre arrival services invitation also on Feb 6,2021.