+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Groups of Five to privately sponsor refugee in Turkey

h_loyali

Apr 29, 2014
Hello,

I have some question about G5 private sponsor program. My relative is in Turkey for 2 years and waiting for interviews by government. Since 2018 UNHCR doesn't accept applications and all application handled by Turkey government. Now I have all 5 sponsors but website says that each applicant has been recognized as a refugee by the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) or by a foreign state
As there is no UNHCR , Does anyone know if this program is still active for refugees in turkey? and what documents from Turkey government is acceptable for this program?
Any experiences or have seen any one applied after 2019?

Stancare

Dec 2, 2021
Hello,

I have some question about G5 private sponsor program. My relative is in Turkey for 2 years and waiting for interviews by government. Since 2018 UNHCR doesn't accept applications and all application handled by Turkey government. Now I have all 5 sponsors but website says that each applicant has been recognized as a refugee by the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) or by a foreign state
As there is no UNHCR , Does anyone know if this program is still active for refugees in turkey? and what documents from Turkey government is acceptable for this program?
Any experiences or have seen any one applied after 2019?
Hi My dear greetings but want to suggest if your family can get to another near by country and get the Status from the UNHCR then will be good. Pls i'm also a refugee stocked in Nigeria but i am originally from Cameroon and have gotten my status from UNHCR but the man who's a CIC in canada is processing my documents and now stocked at the level of Sponsors, please could you kindly help me out with this Sponsorship situation. Thanks

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Hi My dear greetings but want to suggest if your family can get to another near by country and get the Status from the UNHCR then will be good. Pls i'm also a refugee stocked in Nigeria but i am originally from Cameroon and have gotten my status from UNHCR but the man who's a CIC in canada is processing my documents and now stocked at the level of Sponsors, please could you kindly help me out with this Sponsorship situation. Thanks
Hi bro
Sorry but you can't find sponsor's like this or in here.
Sorry everyone has their own problems here.
It would be better to directly contact if you know any one in Canada..
Wish you best luck

Reactions: Stancare