+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group of 5 sponsorship

Afsh

Sep 29, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for your time to read my thread.
I have this confused question and would like someone to please help me with.
We have 5 people and all the funds to sponsor a refugee family of 8 from pakistan. Their elder daughter would get marry by 2021 to my brother, they are engaged now. The question is when we sponsor them, do we include the elder daughter in application? Because my brother will sponsor (spouse sponsorship) her once they get married. We would like to sponsor the family in January 2021.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
If your brother goona sponsor her as a spouse then what's the point to include her with other family members in the applicant of GO5...?? Once your brother get married to her she's separated already from her family even if she's under age...soo for your own satisfaction you can give it a try to include her in the applicant of GO5...

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I think you can include her (your brother's fiancee) in the application, it will not hurt your applications if your brother is a citizen in canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Thank you for your time to read my thread.
I have this confused question and would like someone to please help me with.
We have 5 people and all the funds to sponsor a refugee family of 8 from pakistan. Their elder daughter would get marry by 2021 to my brother, they are engaged now. The question is when we sponsor them, do we include the elder daughter in application? Because my brother will sponsor (spouse sponsorship) her once they get married. We would like to sponsor the family in January 2021.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Believe you have to include her if they are married.