Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Application summited December 2021 and I received AOR and G number June 2022.
My question is how many month will take sponsorship approval after received G number?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Application summited December 2021 and I received AOR and G number June 2022.
My question is how many month will take sponsorship approval after received G number?
There is never a set amount of time when it comes to private sponsorship. Likely within the next 2 years. Have you done your medicals, had an interview, etc.?

yelibe

Oct 26, 2015
Uganada-Kampala
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kampala
Job Offer........
Yes
Nothing still am waiting sponsorship approval
And my question is after G number how many month will take to get sponsorship approval?

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Nothing still am waiting sponsorship approval
And my question is after G number how many month will take to get sponsorship approval?
In the web immigration platform, if you check about processing time, it shows that in Uganda Privately sponsorship application get their sponsorship approval in 16 months.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
But they keep updating the information monthly just always check every first Thursday of each month, then if you reach the processing time ask your sponsors to send a web form asking about the application but don't send it before to reach the processing time because it may delay it.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
And I want to correct the 16 months it's the time which IRCC ( ROC-O) took to complete most of the PSR sponsorship application in Uganda for the past 6 months.