+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Group application or separate application for parents and sibling above 22

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
In the new IRCC portal, I see that we have an option to add multiple members in the group. Can I add my sibling who is above 22 in the same application as my parents?
I really want to mention that my sibling is going to accompany my parents for the 2 weeks trip. Else, if I am doing it separately, how do I add this statement?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In the new IRCC portal, I see that we have an option to add multiple members in the group. Can I add my sibling who is above 22 in the same application as my parents?
I really want to mention that my sibling is going to accompany my parents for the 2 weeks trip. Else, if I am doing it separately, how do I add this statement?
She is her own portal & application. She is not a dependent & included under parents as family member.

ripz1982

Feb 12, 2023
Yes u can add all in one and pay the visa and biometric fee together.