+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grounds for refusal: immigration status & current employment status

Norwin24

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, i am working here in saudi arabia holding a ph passport. i got my trv application refused due to immirgation status & current employment. But I did submitted my (resident identity) iqama with translation on it and a COE..and my current & previous employment for past 10yrs was in the same company were i worked on different specific jobs that i been tru for 12yrs.
Plzss help

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi, i am working here in saudi arabia holding a ph passport. i got my trv application refused due to immirgation status & current employment. But I did submitted my (resident identity) iqama with translation on it and a COE..and my current & previous employment for past 10yrs was in the same company were i worked on different specific jobs that i been tru for 12yrs.
Plzss help
Sure you submitted the requirements, but the bottom line is, it’s especially harder for applicants working away from their home countries (like OFWs in the Mid East sadly) to be approved for TRVs.

Norwin24

Jul 20, 2018
Sure you submitted the requirements, but the bottom line is, it’s especially harder for applicants working away from their home countries (like OFWs in the Mid East sadly) to be approved for TRVs.
Tenks for ur reply....its clearly now that i need to go back to home country to reapply..honesty i got 2 refusal on this month by paper & online ..@VAC riyadh at same grounds

Thanks a lot

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Tenks for ur reply....its clearly now that i need to go back to home country to reapply..honesty i got 2 refusal on this month by paper & online ..@VAC riyadh at same grounds

Thanks a lot
It’s not necessarily that you have to apply in your home country. It’s that your ties in KSA do not convince the visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.

Even if you apply in Manila and your job situation is still the same (or you are still an OFW)...it will most likely end up in another refusal.

Reactions: Bryanna