+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grocery stores delivery

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
Noop. Nowadays they can get tip though the App for whatever delivery service it is.
It's no contact drop off delivery for most cases. Very few expect face to face and cash tip. (At least from the delivery that I used so far)
ok that makes it a little easier then

ksk1947

Sep 21, 2020
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2020
Hi All,
I'm moving to Toronto soon and need some help while looking for airbnbs. If we choose an airbnb in one of the downtown high-rise buildings, can we get food/grocery delivered to our doorstep while we're quarantining? Or are the rules different for every building? Somehow not getting responses from the hosts. We are looking to stay in the airbnb for a month : 14 days of quarantine and another two weeks while we look for places to rent in the downtown area. Appreciate any and all input.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
I'm moving to Toronto soon and need some help while looking for airbnbs. If we choose an airbnb in one of the downtown high-rise buildings, can we get food/grocery delivered to our doorstep while we're quarantining? Or are the rules different for every building? Somehow not getting responses from the hosts. We are looking to stay in the airbnb for a month : 14 days of quarantine and another two weeks while we look for places to rent in the downtown area. Appreciate any and all input.
Every building is different.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,
Every building is different. Some will allow you to buzz in visitor/delivery person into the building and ride the elevator to your unit.
Some do not have that option (e.g. buzz forward to owner's cell phone or older unit that you need to go down to open door). You need to find out from the host.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would add that some are not registered Airbnbs with the city and some buildings don't allow short term rentals so may not be answering because they don't want guests that would call attention that they are an airbnb.

Reactions: YVR123