+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Green business management course in KPU for jan 2020 intake

Kritika Verma

Jul 25, 2019
I am from a Science background. Can i get into this course? Is there anyone who has applied for this course. I had applied on 15th july and I have got no further notification. Can someone tell me how many days does KPU take to give the student id and further details.

krishgoyal

Aug 12, 2019
I am from a Science background. Can i get into this course? Is there anyone who has applied for this course. I had applied on 15th july and I have got no further notification. Can someone tell me how many days does KPU take to give the student id and further details.
Hi
I applied for business management on July 15 and they gave me my student ID and password by the 25th and I uploaded my transcripts on the same day but I haven't yet heard back from them. It's been 3 weeks since I uploaded the documents.

Kritika Verma

Jul 25, 2019
Same is the case here. I got my student id and my transcripts were received by them on 2nd August. I haven't got any notification from the University, so I asked my friend to go there and ask them so they said they haven't yet started with January intake and it would take some time as there are too many applications.

krishgoyal

Aug 12, 2019
Same is the case here. I got my student id and my transcripts were received by them on 2nd August. I haven't got any notification from the University, so I asked my friend to go there and ask them so they said they haven't yet started with January intake and it would take some time as there are too many applications.
Yeah a few days ago one of my friend's brother enquired as well and he was like, they're not processing the applications for January at the moment. I have applied to Langara and Columbia as well though.

Suban puri

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hey can you please tell about the exact documents to be submitted, my transcript would be delivered directly by my University, but I am confused about 10th and 12th documents. I have opted for supply chain pg diploma.

Ravneet Brar

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
How do u know that they were received on that particular date?? Did u send them by mail?