+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Looks like SC are calling according to postal code but in reverse order,
First v3w then v3v now there was another guy called nsingh got call and his message was
Finally got the precious call.
AOR -MAY 19
Address- Surrey
Going to Abbotsford tomorrow.
THANK GOD.

His postal code is “v3s”

Reactions: Shiva91

RedEscape

Oct 8, 2020
Just got the call from SC. Earliest appointment October 30th at Sinclair Centre. AOR June 17th, BIL August 6th, located in Vancouver V6K. CEC Inland with 1 dependent. Main applicant got the call. Dependent was the next name on the excel sheet to call.

The lady was actually from the passport office, they have been called in to support SC due to the backlog and she has a list of around 100 applicants per day to get through and at least 50 are from Vancouver. Also said they are aware covid cases are on the rise so they want to get through the list asap.

Good luck everyone!

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I feel like normally we only see people in GVA saying they have calls later in the day, when the EST time zones are done for the day. Looks like they are ramping up calling GVA which is great to see!
The tracker is also showing proportionally way more BC people getting calls than before.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
congratulations! my aor is march 26 Vancouver, still no call so very anxious to know if you see more people at your appointment tomorrow!
She said they have plenty of availability for tomorrow
I booked it for early morning because I have to come back to work
Good luck
I will update here more info tomorrow :)

Reactions: hithere123