+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
My postcode is V6B, much earlier AOR too so I'm not sure about the postal code theory anymore.
Even service canada doesn’t have answer to this question. i called on this number 1-833-622-0401 They said we are following AOR pattern which is not true and people from ontario said we are getting call according to postal code pattern. Hard to believe on any of the theory.

Reactions: Shiva91

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Me and my friend have same aor date(May 28) and same bill date (July 16) he did his biometric today because his lawyer is from Ontario and mine is in bc. he got called from Brampton sc branch yesterday and booked his appointment in Surrey passport office for this morning.
Bc service Canada employees are freaking slow :(

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Me and my friend have same aor date(May 28) and same bill date (July 16) he did his biometric today because his lawyer is from Ontario and mine is in bc. he got called from Brampton sc branch yesterday and booked his appointment in Surrey passport office for this morning.
Bc service Canada employees are freaking slow :(
That's crazy. It sounds like there's a central call centre then and they're taking turns calling different provinces or something? How terribly inefficient.

• Sad

duanjunhyq

May 11, 2016
AOR: June 05. I got call from Burnaby SC on Oct 16. It seems that they don't know who is principal applicant because they called my wife instead of me. They also mentioned that if we missed the appointment, they will call us again, but that might be one or two months later and no one will know.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
AOR: June 05. I got call from Burnaby SC on Oct 16. It seems that they don't know who is principal applicant because they called my wife instead of me. They also mentioned that if we missed the appointment, they will call us again, but that might be one or two months later and no one will know.
Congrats bud. A ray of hope for us. 3480 gilmore way suite one?

Kartiksharma1996

Jun 8, 2020
Congrats. What is your bill date?

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
How many applicants get phone call today in bc ?
Please reply with your location and aor date

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Toronto is getting a call from service canada on weekends too
Meanwhile bc is still sleeping on weekdays!!!

seal_light

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I just don't understand how they're working through the list of people that have to give biometrics, it makes no sense at all if your AOR was 5 months after some others who haven't received calls.

When would your current work permit expire? Perhaps it has something to do with those that need it to stay in the country getting priority.
My WP is good until 2022.