+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I truly cannot understand this "from" issue. I mean, come on! Like Burnaby, Vancouver, North Vancouver or even other areas are not 10 to 20 minutes away from each other. Why are they behaving as we live in super distant locations? Treating "cities" separately is frustrating and should not be happening.

I am truly happy for everyone who got the call, do not get me wrong, please. But let's not make this too "nice." I am waiting for almost 7 months now, and if the logic is that I will wait for a few more just because I live in some area that 10 minutes away from another area, that is RIDICULOUS.
Agreed. I will never take my frustration out on the lucky applicants who get their call, but not following in order of AOR when we have been waiting much, much longer, and having to spend extra money on bridging permits due to the wait is quite frankly disgusting.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
How come bc is not getting phone call even though Ontario is getting it where they have higher number of Covid cases than BC ?.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
I think no service canada in surrey is collecting biometrics. Crazy.
two people in burnaby got the call according to the spreadsheet but there is huge difference between aor , one is early feb and another is late april not sure how are they calling, plus they were scheduled in abbotsford.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
two people in burnaby got the call according to the spreadsheet but there is huge difference between aor , one is early feb and another is late april not sure how are they calling, plus they were scheduled in abbotsford.
The rumour is that its by first name. So the list might have been sorted with names

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Someone in Burnaby got phone call today and her Aor is July 13 so congrats to her :)
What kind of pattern is sc following ? It is beyond my mind