+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Two of my friends got calls today. AOR 28 july and AOR 6 August. Both CEC INLAND.
MINE AOR 18 june. No call yet..

BC9212

Oct 30, 2019
Yup still waiting... Missed the call last Monday, voicemail said he would call back in a few days but it's been over a week. Getting tired of carrying my phone around with me all the time making sure it's on loud, I keep getting paranoid if I leave it somewhere for a few minutes that i'll miss the call again.

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Gave my Biometrics in Surrey Service Canada (in the mall) yesterday. The process was relatively fast, and the employees were pretty friendly. They took my biometrics early as I reached there 15 minutes early.

Before you are permitted inside the office, they will check if your EE Application number is in the list they have with them (actually three people will do that as you go through the office). Once that is done, they will give you a token number to wait for a booth to open. Once you see your token number getting called, you just have to walk to that particular booth with the officer.

They will ask for the biometrics letter and passport. They would enter some details from your passport (there is also a machine where you have to scan your passport), and confirm it with you. Once that is done, you'll have to place your hands in a fingerprint scanner, once that is done, you'll receive a small slip of paper confirming that you've given biometrics. The whole process took about 15 minutes including the time I waited outside the office for people inside to get done with their appointment.

The place seemed relatively busy (at least three other people were there to give biometrics when I was there).

Your IRCC application will also get updated with Biometrics within a few hours.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Gave my Biometrics in Surrey Service Canada (in the mall) yesterday. The process was relatively fast, and the employees were pretty friendly. They took my biometrics early as I reached there 15 minutes early.

Before you are permitted inside the office, they will check if your EE Application number is in the list they have with them (actually three people will do that as you go through the office). Once that is done, they will give you a token number to wait for a booth to open. Once you see your token number getting called, you just have to walk to that particular booth with the officer.

They will ask for the biometrics letter and passport. They would enter some details from your passport (there is also a machine where you have to scan your passport), and confirm it with you. Once that is done, you'll have to place your hands in a fingerprint scanner, once that is done, you'll receive a small slip of paper confirming that you've given biometrics. The whole process took about 15 minutes including the time I waited outside the office for people inside to get done with their appointment.

The place seemed relatively busy (at least three other people were there to give biometrics when I was there).

Your IRCC application will also get updated with Biometrics within a few hours.
They didn't take a photograph?

nellac

Jan 27, 2020
Does anybody know if they are going to stop the biometrics collection with the new lockdown put in place tonight?