+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Great Vancouver Area Biometrics Tracking

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
God!!!!!! I am so frustrated that I HAVE A JAN 10, 2020 AOR and still no call from SC. This is ridiculous!:mad::(:oops::rolleyes:o_O
I'm right there with you! AOR of Feb 14. It looks like there's only a handful of people that have AOR's as early as ours that haven't received calls based on the tracking spreadsheet (in all of Canada). I'm starting to get so very frustrated by this whole experience and I just want to know when the call will be coming.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
I'm right there with you! AOR of Feb 14. It looks like there's only a handful of people that have AOR's as early as ours that haven't received calls based on the tracking spreadsheet (in all of Canada). I'm starting to get so very frustrated by this whole experience and I just want to know when the call will be coming.
:oops: Where are you located? I am in Surrey. Seriously, it is so frustrating. The main purpose of SC Officers calling people where the ones who waited for the most should get calls first. which is not happening.

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
:oops: Where are you located? I am in Surrey. Seriously, it is so frustrating. The main purpose of SC Officers calling people where the ones who waited for the most should get calls first. which is not happening.
I think they have been calling the opposite way around, I'm not even joking I think that is the mistake :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: jasmin22

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm in North Vancouver. I used to be downtown but I moved mid-March and now I feel like that's cost me my appointment.

Kartiksharma1996

Jun 8, 2020
I am not sure about the other cities in Metro VCR but for Burnaby I feel like they are working based on BIL date. Most of the applicants based on the tracker have received call. All of them have BIL date July 31st or earlier.

Normatt4

Oct 16, 2020
We just got the golden call. It came from a private number, my husband talked to her and mentioned me so she booked 2 appointments for us on Wednesday Oct 21. She was very polite, asked our postal code, application number and did not give us an option to choose location. Apparently they get a list of names every Monday to call.

AoR: April 4
BIL: June 2
Vancouver
Postal Code: V5R
Call received: Oct 19
Appointment booked for Oct 21 at Sinclair Downtown

Good luck guys!!!

Reactions: alessainebuckley

ike93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020