Hello everyone,
I need to your help/advice.
My past employer has provided me with the required work experience letter for ircc however they incorrectly used present tense. They mentioned ".....is employed on a permanent basis since XXXX and last employment will be on XXXXX.....". Some other places in the letter they also wrote "are" instead of "was". However, all the details in the letter are correct. Its just the tense that is wrong.
Will this be an issue?
I have already requested them to correct this but just in case they are not able to provide. What should i do?
I need to your help/advice.
My past employer has provided me with the required work experience letter for ircc however they incorrectly used present tense. They mentioned ".....is employed on a permanent basis since XXXX and last employment will be on XXXXX.....". Some other places in the letter they also wrote "are" instead of "was". However, all the details in the letter are correct. Its just the tense that is wrong.
Will this be an issue?
I have already requested them to correct this but just in case they are not able to provide. What should i do?
