+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Grammar error in letter of employment.

gaisma

Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys!

I'm trying to reapply for my study permit (first one was rejected due to purpose of visit and current employment situation) and i got my letter of employment from my employer and he made a small grammar error (english is not official language in our country). Instead of writing september 8th, he wrote september 8nd. Is this is going to be a deal breaker? Should i wait 2 more days and make him correct it? (It's a national holiday on monday, so yeah) or just upload it anyways? Can this be a deal breaker for VO while reviewing my application?

Thanks and have a good day!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys!

I'm trying to reapply for my study permit (first one was rejected due to purpose of visit and current employment situation) and i got my letter of employment from my employer and he made a small grammar error (english is not official language in our country). Instead of writing september 8th, he wrote september 8nd. Is this is going to be a deal breaker? Should i wait 2 more days and make him correct it? (It's a national holiday on monday, so yeah) or just upload it anyways? Can this be a deal breaker for VO while reviewing my application?

Thanks and have a good day!
Not an issue but if you are not in rush to apply better get it rectified.

All the best

gaisma

Jun 17, 2016
Thank you for your reply.

I actually am kind of in a rush to apply, that is why i made this post. Really don't want to get my app refused again because of something like this

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for your reply.

I actually am kind of in a rush to apply, that is why i made this post. Really don't want to get my app refused again because of something like this
VO are human too and they can make out typos so don't worry